Modular oilpan, used stock pickup, new and used oil pumps

DNeinstadt

Established Member
For sale:

4.6L Modular Mustang Racing 7qt oil pan:

From MMR's site:
MMR Street/Strip 7 Qrt. Oil pan
The #1 Cause of Modular engine failure is lack of lubrication. Protect your investment and increase its performance with the MMR Street/Strip oil pan. The T style design increases oil capacity to 7qrts. Increased oil capacity means lower oil temperatures, less thermal breakdown, higher performance and greater engine protection. The MMR pan includes a NO-LEAK female fitting at the front for Vortech/Paxton Superchargers or Turbo Drain hoses, no more worry about punching/tapping oil pans for these applications. The drain plug features an o-ring seal for a leak free oil drain. Unlike some other brands the MMR pan works with all Longtube and Shorty style headers and works with the stock oil pump and pick-up or The MMR Street/Strip High Flow oil pump and pick-up tube. Available in Red, Black or Silver (powdercoat). As used in the MMR 2000HP Racecar!

pan1.jpg

pan2.jpg

They list it at $229+ shipping. I'd like $225 shipped UPS Ground.

4.6L MMR oil pump with cryogenically treated gears:

From MMR's site:
MMR Street/Racing Oil Pump
The MMR pump is the most popular oil pump available today for your high horsepower modular engine! Thousands of people and Mustang Shops across the country rely on the MMR pump to feed oil to 300 HP stock engines all the way to 2100 HP racing engines. Kit Includes race prepped pump and valving for increased flow and pressure, cryogenically treated street/racing gears,CNC machined body Viton o-ring to make a perfect seal from the block to pump. No more spun cam journals, rod or main bearings. We have increased the pressure/volume for blower and turbo cars that require additional oil volume for lubrication. This is truly the most well tested/proven pump for your SOHC/DOHC powered vehicle. Completely assembled ready for use! No more swapping in aftermarket gearsets into your used pump for $350+, get our new assembled race pump and protect your investment for half the price with more protection. No other brand pump or gears have ever been tested at this HP level! Fits all 96-2004 (PN#400350 & 400350T and 2005-2008 3V models (PN#400355 & 400355T)

SOHC Applications require 15/16 Pick up tube (not included) MMR Part#403350

pump1.jpg

pump2.jpg

They list it at $159.99, I'd like $100 shipped UPS ground. The reason it is so cheap is because they have been known to have some problems. I would personally not run this in a high HP application. Do some research first please. I don't want to be responsible for something happening to your motor.

I also have a used pickup, windage tray, and used oil pump that I would sell cheap. PM with offers on those pieces.

Dan

Quick Strike

Established Member
Is that the stock 15/16" pick-up tube for the 4 cam Cobra? If so PM a price shipped to 18353.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread