Modular Engine Builders??

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Hey Guys,
Who are the best Modular Engine Builders?
$$$ is no factor. I remember I wanted to use some company in Michigan but can't remember there name.
Any suggestions?
I won't use MMR or Livernois.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am fairly certain I have settled on Precision Race Engines for mine as they do warranty their work.

White96svt

Established Member
You're probably thinking of Modular Performance originally in Wixom, MI. They did great work! Unfortunately they've been closed for almost 5 years now after the owner John lost his son in a boating accident. His son Mike was a main part of their operation. Last I heard, someone said John may be doing some stuff again but not in an official business form. It wasn't long after he closed that MMR grabbed his website domain and redirected it to their own site. I know NA SVT used to stay in contact with him, you could check with him to see if he knows if John is doing any work. If I recall correctly, John was an engineer that was part of the 4.6 DOHC development.

03bluemach

Established Member
Why not build it yourself ? it's really not that hard to do , just have to do the research and ask questions along the way , of course that is if you have the time to build it yourself .
Just a thought ....

03bluemach

Established Member
If you ping eschaider over on Modular Fords Forum he will be more than happy to assit you with questions and is full of knowledge and he will even help you design custom pistons for your needs

Users who are viewing this thread