Mods that wont void warranty

JoeSTi

Well after calling about 10 dealers I was lucky enough to snag one at msrp. Unfortunately it didnt have recaro's which is one of the options I wanted. My question is what mods can i get away with and not tune the car? I know I can at least do a jlt intake but on the exhaust is there any options where I dont have to cut the factory exhaust like the lethal xpipe?
Pic of the new lady

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 172

JoeSTi

Can't tune the car. No tune required CAI and exhaust mods can be done as long as you don't eliminate the cats
Do you know what exhaust mods can be done without cutting the factory exhaust? I would like it to be able to go back to stock if an issue arises and i have to take it to ford.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Do you know what exhaust mods can be done without cutting the factory exhaust? I would like it to be able to go back to stock if an issue arises and i have to take it to ford.

You can do catback or axle back systems from Borla or stainlessworks

Cman01

hello
Established Member
If u don't want to cut factory pipe to do the lethal resonator delete midpipe pick up a used stock pipe (someone will sell one when they do full length headers) or buy a new one to hang onto for that rainy day when u decide to want the stock pipe back on the car.

It's only money and u spent a ton of it getting your Shelby, a little more cash outlay to get what u want is no big deal....... big dollar toys to play with the big dollar boys.

Tony

JoeSTi

Thanks guys! I may go the axle back route for a little more sound. Im pretty happy with the performance and i think a intake will give it a little more whine that im looking for. This car is seriously impressing me. I had a c7 Z06 last year and it didn't put a smile on my face like this car does.

JoeSTi

Well kinda having trouble getting my dash back to the digital gauges. I went to my trip stuff on the dash and now cant get it back to the gauges. Manual shows right side of the wheel hitting the right and left button but my wheel doesnt have a right and left button. Only buttons are up/down, voice command, and back. Any help here? lol

erolivas

Established Member
You could do headers with either a hi flow cat or non-catted and use o2 spacers to combat the CEL if you do not tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread