ModNationals 2023 is Moving to Bradenton Motorsports Park

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Our town is losing its Southern charms. Farmers sold off the land and development is making me want to move to Duette.

I was very much considering buying a winery down there a year or so ago, but I just don't see myself living in FL full time. I do like visiting though, especially by boat.

Some guy near Buffalo Creek middle school has a giant shed full of fox body racing cars. I thought I seen some for sale signs last time I drove by. He may be departing tue spirit.

Send me his contact info.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was very much considering buying a winery down there a year or so ago, but I just don't see myself living in FL full time. I do like visiting though, especially by boat.

Send me his contact info.
I will check when I drop the kids off in morning.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
After Feb have spare room, free whiskey, and cold beer. Mother in law is in from Lithuania so it is occupied till feb.

If you are good with a BGE buy your coals, lighter cubes and rock und roll.

Heated pool wirh spa and light symphony if you like that chill ambiance before race day.

Have a catamaran kayak system that splits into two two-man kayaks of you want to check out the lakes and rivers.
My back has all but stopped me using it.

The only rent I ask is take my son with ya. He is a semi survivalist enthusiast and outdoorsman at 13. Dec he is 14 but as my health deteriorates I just cant do the stuff he loves.

Heck of an offer, unfortunately im glued to CA for the foreseeable future.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know who was making the decisions in Georgia as far as admittance for spectators but I had gone to my last Mod Nats at that track. Took my wife by there for a couple of hours on Friday afternoon and they wanted 50 bucks a head, no single day admittance. Glad the event moved!
Good luck with it down there.

Users who are viewing this thread