Modified Tesla Model S Plaid Records Sub 9-Second 1/4 Mile Time - 8.994 seconds @ 155 mph

quad

Established Member

FDtBeKJXEAUEJKa

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Whats modifed mean? They took the seats out? What else can be done? Can u buy a faster program or something?

R1Lello

Established Member
Mod means make it lighter. Pretty much it’s ending for ice cars - I hate to admit but ev performance blows ice away now

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Mod means make it lighter. Pretty much it’s ending for ice cars - I hate to admit but ev performance blows ice away now
objectively, we cannot deny this.

i just wonder how much longer the tracks will be open...people ain't showing up to watch this

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I guess different wheels is considered a mod. I dunno, I just always thought of weight reductions as weight reduction and not a mod. I suppose it's just semantics as it does change how the vehicle behaves. I was hoping to see like, a software engineer that rewrote programs to make the batteries beg for mercy while it cracks off high 7s right before it bursts in to flames lol.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Them seats must weigh a 100 lbs each! If that was the only weight reduction to pick up 3 mph.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I was hoping to see like, a software engineer that rewrote programs to make the batteries beg for mercy while it cracks off high 7s right before it bursts in to flames lol.
Shit I'd buy that for my Model Y!

And maybe some marshmallows for the bonfire!

Maybe?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
That had the be the most boring 8 second pass I’ve ever seen

He needs the Tesla exhaust mod. I seen it one Two Girls Garage. Two speakers mounted in the rear bumper and you get to pick the sound your electric car makes.

A cammed out Tesla via Bluetooth speakers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgie

Established Member
Looks like a waste of time and electricity..155 mph really isnt that impressive considering this is supposed to be the most advanced car in the world. Hell, the C8 from fueltech ran 160 with simple boltons and a prehistoric pushrod motor.

Users who are viewing this thread