MODERATOR's CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dear Moderator,

Its been a well spent stay at SVTPerformance.com, but i do need to say that the deleting of threads is not fair. Almost every one has whored it up here & there(please do not say your not guilty of this and that you are allowed to throw a stone at me) We are ALL GUILTY of it one way or another. Granted there are those who do not post at all.....thats there problem for not wanting to share(what ever it may be).

Whats wrong with WHORING IT on a certain thread :??: If a viewer finds it un-informative or un-entertaining.....they have every right to chose & pick what thread they would like to view or not view right?

But i have seen more then one thread get Hi-Jacked or just plain out Whoring Involved.

I wont say im sorry the way i feel. This forum has been a very good location for Information on How To or How Not To, Make Friends across the Country & very Entertaining....but the deletion of threads is just not fair.

We the Member's have supported your advertised Venders. Not sure why Shawn Ellis was allowed but he was.....but still we buy from your venders & help them stay in business & thus in RETURN they help SVTperformance.com.

Not sure if i speak for others but if you can sense me being overly pissed....well this is personal. I spend alot of time on the boards & have spent alot of cash in the past year. How would it not be personal when im buying parts from your advertisers?

So stop my access to the FORUM if you feel that this is not a right thing for us to do. I will not sit on my ass & do nothing. I have no problems of getting banned either.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poisonous Mods wrote on 01-13-2004 08:11 PM:
Dont go.
IF you go im done with this forum.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tetge wrote on 01-13-2004 08:10 PM:
LL. I am sure. When I am not here anymore, you still have my e-mail address. Feel free to share it with the others. I will also check SoCalTerminators.com.
quote:
Poisonous Mods wrote on 01-13-2004 08:07 PM:
WTF is up today.... WONDER who is doing it?
Tetge wrote on 01-13-2004 08:05 PM:
Too late. It has been removed also. I think that I am finished with this board. They suck. I am asking them to remove me as a member right now.
Poisonous Mods wrote on 01-13-2004 08:03 PM:
Im home u know?
Check it...i posted some thing.
Tetge wrote on 01-13-2004 07:55 PM:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...?threadid=74966

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
What's wrong with whoring?!

1) It takes up space.
2) It takes up bandwidth.
3) It has become very excessive.
4) It is AGAINST THE RULES.

The moderators are doing their job by closing and archiving threads that are against the rules.

I was talking with another member a while ago about this. I had the same problem with several other threads. While I understand that SVTP has been running in what seems like degraded mode the last few days and maybe that is why threads deemed pointless by the mods have been deleted, but it seems like someone is intentionally being an asshole about it. I have and continue to spend a lot of time here and I see no reason why someone would be a dick about this. A PM would be nice at the very least if you want to blow away a VERY active thread.

They may be doing it for a very valid reason, but I think they are going about in a wrong and cowardly manner.

PS. I wonder how long it will take for this to get deleted...

Originally posted by SweetSVT99
What's wrong with whoring?!

1) It takes up space.
2) It takes up bandwidth.
3) It has become very excessive.
4) It is AGAINST THE RULES.

The moderators are doing their job by closing and archiving threads that are against the rules.

Yeah, but some of the threads being deleted haven't even contained any whoring. Even if they did, a PM would be nice so I would make sure to not do something similar in the future.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Yeah, but some of the threads being deleted haven't even contained any whoring. Even if they did, a PM would be nice so I would make sure to not do something similar in the future.

You have a PM:rockon:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I was talking with another member a while ago about this. I had the same problem with several other threads. While I understand that SVTP has been running in what seems like degraded mode the last few days and maybe that is why threads deemed pointless by the mods have been deleted, but it seems like someone is intentionally being an asshole about it. I have and continue to spend a lot of time here and I see no reason why someone would be a dick about this. A PM would be nice at the very least if you want to blow away a VERY active thread.

They may be doing it for a very valid reason, but I think they are going about in a wrong and cowardly manner.

PS. I wonder how long it will take for this to get deleted...

Some of the moderators have been instructed to be more aggressive in removing threads that are "pointless." I have NO problem with discussions being carried on, after all, that is what a forum is for. However, when it comes down to allowing excessive posting or server performance...the server wins. If you have a problem with this policy, or the fact that your thread "disappeared" maybe you should PM or email me asking if the moderator can be more courteous in closing threads, instead of posting a "screw this I'm leaving" thread.

-Steve

Some of the moderators have been instructed to be more aggressive in removing threads that are "pointless." I have NO problem with discussions being carried on, after all, that is what a forum is for. However, when it comes down to allowing excessive posting or server performance...the server wins. If you have a problem with this policy, or the fact that your thread "disappeared" maybe you should PM or email me asking if the moderator can be more courteous in closing threads, instead of posting a "screw this I'm leaving" thread.

-Steve

Steve, consider this a PM on behalf of everyone complaining that all we want is maybe some notice and a reason why specific threads are deleted. We all love the site would understand most reasons that a thread got deleted. When they mysteriously vanish though, it's frusterating.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steve, consider this a PM on behalf of everyone complaining that all we want is maybe some notice and a reason why specific threads are deleted. We all love the site would understand most reasons that a thread got deleted. When they mysteriously vanish though, it's frusterating.

I can appreciate that. Currently when a thread is closed it is immediately sent to an Archive section. From now on the thread will be left in the forum for a period of time with a reason the thread has been locked.

-Steve

I can appreciate that. Currently when a thread is closed it is immediately sent to an Archive section. From now on the thread will be left in the forum for a period of time with a reason the thread has been locked.

-Steve

That is an absolutely perfect resolution. Now bring back my "Who likes girls" thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread