Modded SN-95 goes down

GNasty

Established Member
Well tonight was another wonderful night of cruising. Each Thursday night here, all of the car nuts and their hot rods cruise our Sonic drive thru. Well after I finished up at the gym, I decided to make my obligatory drive through to see what hot new iron was out. The place was packed, and there was a few really nice street rods.

When I decided to leave, I noticed two guys running to their car to follow me out. We pull out onto the street and he pulls up next to me. It is a red SN-95 5.0 GT. This car sounds awesome! It has the front runners on the front and business meats on the back. The light turns green and I take off at my normal speed and he roars by me. As he goes by, I get a glimpse of a fuel cell under the car and the external fuel pump. I am thinking, "I am in trouble!"

He pulls up to me again and says "you wanna run it" and he smiles. I said sure, but you are going to out run me and make me look stupid. :)

He slows down to about 30 and I am in second gear, he smiles at me and gets the jump. His car runs good, but I did manage to pull him.

I slow down and he gives the :thumbsup: and ask what mods I have. I tell him just exhaust and a cold air. They wave and I go home smiling. I am not aware of what was done to his car, but it does run good. It was a good night!

Kyle

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Good kill. Congrats. You never know what you're going to run into. The older the mustang, the higher the risk of running into something that's modded to insane levels. Buy a 5.0 for 2k, and that leaves an awful lot of coin for mods!

GNasty

Established Member
You have that right! That is why I was a little apprehensive. His car sounded great. You never know what you are going up against. I just got lucky this time!

Kyle :)

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by Lethalchem
The older the mustang, the higher the risk of running into something that's modded to insane levels. Buy a 5.0 for 2k, and that leaves an awful lot of coin for mods!

Oh no. They are on to my plan!! lol $2,200 for the car+ $6k in mods= watch out for me. Now i just need to get $6k to mod it...lol

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
Oh no. They are on to my plan!! lol $2,200 for the car+ $6k in mods= watch out for me. Now i just need to get $6k to mod it...lol

:lol: Look at my sig, it's an OLD plan, but a brilliant one:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread