-Mod Help Request From A Cobra Guy-

Hoosier4.6

Established Member
Hey folks, thought I'd venture over here to the F-150 section to help my pal out. A friend of mine just bought a shiny new F-150 with a 5.4. I'd like to help him out and do some wrenching on his car. We're already ligned up to pop in that JLT RAI/Tune package, and we figure the other place to tackle would be the exhaust. Now, I ran Gibson with my old truck and loved it, and I'm thinking it may be the way to go. We're looking for the most power, a system that sits in roughly the stock location (no duals!) and preferrably no outrageous sound (thought that's flexible). What's the verdict men?

Last edited:

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
If you dont want alot of sound and just mainly performance, i would go with the Gibson, Magnaflow, or Borla.

Wayne

spike_africa

Established Member
If you want max performance a custom true dual setup with any muffler would be a vast improvement. Something like dual 11"-14" mangmanflow single in single outs would flow well but not be to loud. One per side of course.

spike_africa

Established Member
Thats just a single in and dual out muffler setup that doesnt flow that great, a true dual setup would have each cyclinder head flowing threw its own pipe and if you are smart would get an H or x-pipe installed with that.

Users who are viewing this thread