Mobile Skin Feedback

Erick Galvan

Hey wass up guys I have a big question is just bought a 2012 gt500 and want to know if any 2013 or 14 rear bumper from a gt, gt500 will fit on my car?

Erick Galvan

I have a question I bought a 2012 shelby and I want to know if the 2013 or 14 gt or gt500 rear bumper will fit in my car

Mattsgt500

I've been dealing with vmp since 2012 on my 2013 gt500. I started off with pulley, cai, and tune. no issues very happy.. but then it wasn't enough. Lol. Next I got lower 10% ati , full exhaust ,vmp boost a pump, Id1000 injectors and vmps tune again. Nasty fast... And again it's not enough so after looking into s/c I decided I'd do the vmp gen two with Kurgan cams. Why you ask I don't want to generate my peak power at 7000 rpms and the price of the charger and cams is cheaper than other S/C on the market. I took my car to local Ford dealership had cams and vmp gen 2 put on.. loaded up vmp tune perfect idle excellent response.. and all the while these are email tunes. I live near buffalo ny. But after I took to a local shop for data logging and dyno.. here's wait I gotta say booyaa want some come get some 747 hp. 830 tq. Rwhp!!!!!!! After my local tuner data logged it said I'm where I wanna be my tunes perfect unless I wanna play with timing more.... So short story made quick I did this to my car with vmps email tunes . Very safe very respectable people I dealt with.. thanks Bj n vmp for my nasty 2013 gt 500.. Yes it's 93 pump gas no boosters plain ol gas... I've put a hard 7000+ miles on it since.. daily driver/racer... My whole experience with Bj and vmp was great they took the time to help me get this monster part by parts and there customer service was better than my Ford dealership. All I'm gonna say is I'm very pleased with what I got for my $$$$ at vmp. If I make it to Florida I'll stop in.... Thanks for your time..

04cobruh

Established Member
Don't use the skin often, but when I do I get a lot of ads. I'd like to be able to insert pics easier from my Mobile.

mumby

Established Member
[*]How often do you use the mobile skin? Daily.

[*]What type of device to you use to browse? Samsung Note 5.

[*]Overall, what is your opinion of the mobile skin? Nothing negative or positive to say. It works.

[*]What do you like the most about the mobile skin? I'm a fan of the black background and white text.

[*]What do you dislike about the mobile skin? The only thing I "dislike" is not knowing what page I'm currently on at the bottom of a page without using my stylus to highlight the page numbers. I'm not sure if others can do that. I could also just be blind and be missing the current page some where. Lol

[*]What would you like to see changed in the mobile skin? Nothing I can think of at the moment. Its a very functional mobile skin. I've seen far, far worse on other forums.

[*]Any general feedback? The only thing I'd like to see is something we had on a forum I used to be very active on. A section dedicates strictly to build journals. It was a great way to keep track of your build, show off to everyone, get some recognition for your work, constructive criticism (this can be a little rough but life is as well) and you can end up getting great advice and opinions on other things to do to your car. Hopefully we don't have this. If we do and I just haven't seen it for some reason, disregard the suggestion and point me in the right direction. Lol

ADMINS if you want to see the forum I'm referring too, feel free to PM me and i'll get you where you need to be.
[/LIST]

Any off topic discussion in this thread may result in an infraction and/or a ban.
This thread is strictly for feedback on the mobile skin.
[/QUOTE]

Genie

Established Member
i am new to site, so I am not familiar with what it looked like before. Had to go on computer to upload photos. It would be nice to upload from my phone. iPhone 6, don't use the app, but overall love the look!

DropSVT

Established Member
I use the mobile skin probably 25% of the time im on here. I do like it when it cooperates, as in when i google search svtperformance i HAVE to click on the sub forum im looking for off of googles page. because when i go to market from homepage of svt... It says there are zero threads and i cant get into it. Im using a ghetto metro phone though so it could just be me haha

Users who are viewing this thread