• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Mobil1 Deal

Discussion in 'The Greasy Spoon' started by Lambeau, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Lambeau

Lambeau Superfleck Moonbird Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

2. oldmodman

oldmodman Well-Known Member Established Member

Nice that Costco & Walmart are excluded from being in on the rebate.

Also no Auto Zone or PepBoys. Those must all be full price, no discount or sale price, dealers. :shrug:

Too bad.

3. DAVESVT2000

DAVESVT2000 Well-Known Member Established Member

Yeah only full price retailers, so pay $36 for a jug at Kmart, get $12 rebate, and your down to $24 which is most Walmarts everyday price. Not worth the headache of going thru the rebate process and wait 8-12 weeks for a $12 check when I can get the price immediately at Walmart the day of purchase.

4. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

At autozone a couple months ago they had a deal on 5 quarts Motorcraft full synthetic 5w-20 plus motorcraft filter for 20-25 bucks. Not sure if they still have it though.

5. archerychamp3d

archerychamp3d Member Established Member

I did that deal at autozone or advance, which ever it was, a few months a go; it was pretty good. Walmart near me has the 1qt bottles of 5w-20 for $3.97 instead of $4.50 or so right now. Still not as cheap per quart when getting the 5qt jug buts it make for as easy top off. I have been using the motorcraft stuff in my coyote now and have 107k on it. Will probably just stick with it.