Mobil1 Deal

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is a pretty good deal. I picked-up a few 5 quart jugs to get the $12 rebate on each. The limit per household is 2:

m1-msuper-rebate.jpg

The details:

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/up-to-15-dollars-off-with-mobil-1-and-mobil-super

oldmodman

Established Member
Nice that Costco & Walmart are excluded from being in on the rebate.

Also no Auto Zone or PepBoys. Those must all be full price, no discount or sale price, dealers. :shrug:

Too bad.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Yeah only full price retailers, so pay $36 for a jug at Kmart, get $12 rebate, and your down to $24 which is most Walmarts everyday price. Not worth the headache of going thru the rebate process and wait 8-12 weeks for a $12 check when I can get the price immediately at Walmart the day of purchase.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
At autozone a couple months ago they had a deal on 5 quarts Motorcraft full synthetic 5w-20 plus motorcraft filter for 20-25 bucks. Not sure if they still have it though.

archerychamp3d

Established Member
I did that deal at autozone or advance, which ever it was, a few months a go; it was pretty good. Walmart near me has the 1qt bottles of 5w-20 for $3.97 instead of $4.50 or so right now. Still not as cheap per quart when getting the 5qt jug buts it make for as easy top off. I have been using the motorcraft stuff in my coyote now and have 107k on it. Will probably just stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread