Mobil 1 users: stock up at Wal-Mart

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Just picked up 3 jugs of 5W30 for my oil change and for the next one, since the deals are borderline crackhead-ish. 21.99 FOR 5 QUARTS! So, for anyone prepping for an oil change soon, go now.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
oh wow they dropped it $2!
not being a smartass, it was $23.99 and then i noticed Advanced auto had it for $21.99 about a week ago. not bad...too bad their damn lines are forever long w/ one cashier and every 3rd person needs a managers over ride....****n Wally World

mach1owner

Established Member
good price forsure. you would be lucky to see that in Canada though. Walmart does put it on sale but for 31 bucks its a steal up here.

T-Bolt

Established Member
oh wow they dropped it $2!
not being a smartass, it was $23.99 and then i noticed Advanced auto had it for $21.99 about a week ago. not bad...too bad their damn lines are forever long w/ one cashier and every 3rd person needs a managers over ride....****n Wally World

I paid 8 bucks a quart last time I did an oil change, I thought it was a pretty good deal.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
I just did the GT and L last week or so, It was on sale at that time too, but even reg. price I think is only like 25 or so.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Costco had the 6 quart cases on sale a couple months back for $21. I'm pretty stocked up now.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Wally world is where I always buy mobil one but I agree with Lobra, the lines are stupid long since out of the 1000 checkout registers they have they only use like 3 at a time; stupid!

oldmodman

Established Member
I just recently built another garage.

It's now jammed with filters on sale, Mobil 1 on sale, detailing products on sale, model helicopters and stuff on sale. Plus I just unloaded thirty more bags of concrete that was on sale at OSH last night.

You seeing a common thread here?

T-Bolt

Established Member
I just recently built another garage.

It's now jammed with filters on sale, Mobil 1 on sale, detailing products on sale, model helicopters and stuff on sale. Plus I just unloaded thirty more bags of concrete that was on sale at OSH last night.

You seeing a common thread here?

Yeah, you need a bigger garage. :D

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
just stocked up. i don't live near a sam's club, and the 5 quart jugs are $27 at vatozone or advance auto. walmart is by far the cheapest here, and i just bought 3 of the 5 quart jugs

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
I always buy the 5 quart jugs there. Great deal for synthetic! Cheaper than buying it buy the individual quart bottles. I buy their 5w20, 5 quart jugs. That will do either my mustang or my escape.

Got Boost?

Established Member
Advance Auto has it on sale until the 28th, 5 quarts and the mobile one filter for $29.99. Depending on the filter, that will save you about $18-$23 off regular price.

Mobile one goes on sale at advance every other month or so.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
If you have an Advance Auto local to you keep an eye out for their regular Mobil 1 oil sales. They offer 5 Qts and a Mobil 1 synthetic oil filter for just $24.99. Pretty good deal if you also run the Mobil 1 oil filters like I do.

U.M.

JasonSnake

Established Member
just stocked up. i don't live near a sam's club, and the 5 quart jugs are $27 at vatozone or advance auto. walmart is by far the cheapest here, and i just bought 3 of the 5 quart jugs

Vatozone is to Autozone like Jersey Shore is to Advance Auto

Users who are viewing this thread