MMR's New Harmonic Balancer for all 2011-2015 Mustang GT 5.0 and F150

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR SFI Pro Damper Harmonic Balancer for 2011-2015 5.0 Coyote Mustang and F150

Simply the finest balancer on the market, designed by the Modular experts and World record holders and hand assembled by Romac of Australia. Each unit is serialized and SFI 18.1 NHRA / IHRA approved for vehicles running 11.99 or quicker for all NHRA type events and local track requirements. 360 Degree timing marks and 30% lighter than ATI brand which means faster engine response and more power to the wheels! Includes ARP bolt and washer. Accepts MSD Crank trigger wheels. Direct replacement for all 2011-2015 5.0 Coyote.

INCLUDES ARP Crankshaft bolt

AC Pulley is removable for those not using it.

$399.99 order now >> http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=416

coyote%20balancer%201.jpg

Coyote%20balancer%202.jpg

Last edited:

tonylittell

Texas sized Balls!
Established Member
will the procharger 8 rib for the stage 2 kit attach on yours like it does the factory balancer?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We would be exaggerating if we said that this parts makes any significant gains but we would be conservative saying it doesnt, the bottom line, they are safer and lighter than factory meaning less rotational weight which offers quicker response. They also do a great job of keeping harmful harmonics from damaging the engine and oil pump gears.

pip2hot4u

Established Member
What kind of Black Friday will you be having on your 2015 5.0 short blocks or maybe even the long block you offer? I have the Hellion TT on my car and want to turn the boost up! I was considering the aluminator but read it's only recommended for around 800hp. Are the bearing and rings the only difference in your engines?

Users who are viewing this thread