MJW vs MGHOW

CV355

_
Established Member
The good women out there don't have "Good Woman" tattooed on their foreheads. A lot of them probably watch Netflix at home when not working.
There's all these dating sites on dating rules or texting rules, that probably prevented more relationships from actually happening.
For example, a celebrity asked my sister out through Twitter. They always go back and forth but can never coordinate meeting up. Probably too worried about dating rules.

Well remember, in this day and age, tears mean more than real evidence ever could. All of my married friends say "I'm glad I'm not in the dating phase these days... it's a mess!"

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
[bcolor=transparent]
If you're referring to "male justice warriors" and "Men going their own way," I think it's fighting the wrong battle. The root of the problem is far deeper than surface-level degeneracy. There are agendas being pushed in the efforts of dissolving Western culture and the heritage/genealogy of the US. MGTOW is a knee-jerk response that doesn't really help anyone or solve anything- it's the male version of "cool wine single aunt" that eventually results in "what have I done with my life" and a massive strain on the system later in life.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]The issue stems in media, which is an absolute poison these days. Everything is corrupted. Music, TV, games, movies, advertisements, you name it. Drink, sleep around, get high, that's the message in most of it. It's force-fed, and since society loses interest fast, the only tactic to keep attention and money flowing is shock value. So, the promiscuity of celebrities/idols is constantly getting more and more disgusting and at earlier ages, which encourages fans to act the same way. It's easy to see what's being pushed- especially when some "artist" magically has 200M views on Youtube after 3 days and you've never heard their name. Follow the money trail and you'll find that almost every major media company has ties with MSM and politicians either through blood relatives or marriage. And of course, they have manipulated algorithms that suppress and push content as they see fit. What you see is what they want you to see. Twitter is a filthy echo chamber- go have a look on there for 5 minutes and tell me we don't need a new plague. People get banned for posting "Hillary for prison," but it's completely acceptable for hundreds of people to compare a miscarriage to gummy candy and laugh at the mother's misfortune.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]I see parents in their 20's, acting like their children are accessories, "raising" them with phones and tablets. These kids literally play on Youtube for hours each day. Instead of growing up watching the pre-corruption Sesame Street and PBS programs, they're watching Ariana Grande in a bunny costume, Elsa and Spiderman performing forced gender reassignment to Olaf the snowman (Elsagate, look it up), and whatever else crawls its way onto the playlist. So, if you're a careful parent, you resort to the tried and true PBS, only to find that OH NO, that has been corrupted too! Can't have a show these days unless the casting demographics are inflated from reality. 1% of the population needs 25% representation in all media forms. The end goal? It makes every young woman a turbo-slut and every corrupted male an androgenous, low-T apologist that votes blue and snuggles up in women's flannel and a hot soy-chocolate to shop on the Obamacare marketplace.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]tl;dr[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]So, the premise of MGTOW is self defeating. "There aren't many good women left so I'm going to remain single to teach the remaining few a lesson." Yeah, that'll teach 'em. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Unless you're an accelerationist, in which case MGTOW is actually a decent tactic.
[/bcolor]

Great post, spot on in every way.

[bcolor=transparent]
The good women out there don't have "Good Woman" tattooed on their foreheads. A lot of them probably watch Netflix at home when not working.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]There's all these dating sites on dating rules or texting rules, that probably prevented more relationships from actually happening.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]For example, a celebrity asked my sister out through Twitter. They always go back and forth but can never coordinate meeting up. Probably too worried about dating rules.
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]What thirsty celebrity was that? Funny that a "celebrity" would stoop to the level of random dudes on the internet filling up random girls inboxes.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Also, pics of sister are required now...[/bcolor]

Last edited:

Twisted2v

Established Member

Great post, spot on in every way.

[bcolor=transparent]What thirsty celebrity was that? Funny that a "celebrity" would stoop to the level of random dudes on the internet filling up random girls inboxes.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Also, pics of sister are required now...[/bcolor]

She reaches out to him. NFL player.

I think celebrities even have issues with women. That's why you'll see them dating the same chicks. Like how many rappers has Amber Rose dated? They can't find any other girl?

Sister apparently turned down Blake Griffin. She didn't know who he was. Plus said he looked goofy.

Users who are viewing this thread