Mixing accuracy E50

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I am lucky that where I get my E85 for the E50 tune I run in the Ranger stays pretty consistent, but in the winter it varies from E70 to E80 and of course I take that into account when mixing. Late spring and summer it stays consistently E85. I usually get about $1 worth to test every couple of weeks, but mixing is always stressful because the Ranger just has an analog gauge with no way of knowing for sure the exact gallons left. I am always pretty close, but sometimes off more than others. Anyone here have any tips or experiences with mixing for E50 (or E30 and whatever) you would like to share?

Zemedici

Established Member
Flex Link or Zeitronix ethanol content gauge

Flex link does bluetooth to your phone, installs in line. Super nice and simple install.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
How do you like the Ranger? I was thinking about getting one.
I love it. I really do not understand why a lot of people on here bash it. Usually over looks and honestly I hate the way most trucks look nowadays, so the Ranger is refreshing. If you get an FX4, do replace the dampers as they are junk.

Power-wise, it is a real eye opener with a tune. Mine has quite a few mods and it hauls pretty goo.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I found this, but not for my application. I am going to reach out and see what they have.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Found this specifically for the 2.3 Ecoboost. Inquiring about it. It is from Fuel It like the kit above.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
This winter, at least since late September, where I get my e85 the percentages have very pretty wildly, so I'll probably go to my 93 tune for the winter months and back to E50 as the weather gets warmer. I really do appreciate the feedback and I reached out to a few of those places on the percentage gauges and got some feedback there too.

Users who are viewing this thread