Missouri area

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I can pitch in on organizing more. I still have our terminator contact list and can build from there. Think we had 10+ on there. It's nice to get phone numbers to text/call when we get a meet together for people who don't check on here every night haha

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
GTs are more than welcome, especially with coyote swaps :beer: I am really excited to see this thing when you finish, been stalking the build thread on pics and vids haha

agreed!

The last time I met up with a few of you SVTp guys it was fun! And you didn't even mind a lil GT tagging along!

We need to get together more often. The guy who coordinated the meet last time no longer has his cobra so someone will need to step up!

rcknrol

Established Member
Parkville here... there are quite a few terminator owners in the area, and a few here north of the river. When the weathers nice we get together and cruise every now and then. Hit up a few of the car shows and stuff. Last year we got together and showed up at one of the local events with ten terminators, lol... was a hella of site for sure. Not to mention all heads turning when we arrived.

Do you allow Corvette's? :burnout:

TSHOES

Established Member
I would definitely bring my GT, I've been looking for a car scene to get into here in OP

BTW, any of you guys drive a silver termi cobra vert? Ive seen one on metcalf multiple times close to my house.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm in Liberty.

We'll get together when the snow melts.

125oh

Established Member
Any plans on putting something together . I'm always looking for meets or cruises on the weekends . I'd love to cruise with you cobra guys

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
I'm from the KC area but live in Oklahoma. I will be in KCMO often, starting next week. If there is something going on during one of my trips I'll be driving my GT500 up.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah let's plan something. Probably starting in about May though, that way the salt and sand will be off the roads.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Waiting for this damn salt to get off the roads too. Seems like we could get a good group going, hoping some of the sn95 guys chime in too. Seen a few of those around the Overland Park area

TClark22

Established Member
yea lets wait a couple months so those with work being done can finish and join!! lol still no drivetrain in my GT!!

But i could always own you guys with my Focus :) I plan on buying a gopro sometime soon so the focus could be the camera car if I don't have the stang done.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
like the gopro idea for sure. My car won't be fully into its summer glory for a couple more weeks either probably. Lets just keep this section updated and I'd be happy to supplement with an email list, if you want to PM them to me I'll get it going.

Users who are viewing this thread