Mississippi Day 05' July 22nd

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
on the 22nd, we're going to be having a day in MS just like corral day. there will be prizes, races, etc. all mustangs and fast fords are welcome. it is going to be held in meridian, ms. if you'd like, you can talk to everyone over at ls2.com. just register and go to the southern forums. pretty much nothin but MS guys in there. i know there are plenty of guys coming from both north and south MS. i'll be there in the L, spraying the sucker at the track. after we leave there, we're going to pal up and go to the neshoba county fair.

so lets see some hands..... :D

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
straight from ls2.com:
WHO: anyone associated with ls2.com/corral/etc.. anyone's friends are also welcome.. the more the merrier.

WHAT: 1/8th mile track called battlefield.. tnt night and we're gonna have a little shootout for the rowdy crowd!

WHEN: july 22.. gonna be at the track at 7pm..

WHERE: lonnies track (battlefield) about 4 miles north of collinsville to the left. can someone do a mapquest?

etc... after track we're planning to go to the neshoba county fair to hang out / party..

some ppl have extra beds for the out of town crew.. if so post up.... others will need to book a motel..

i will have trophies for assorted things such as fastest pass/long haul/ etc..

for the shootout maybe everyone can throw in 20-50 bucks and winner take all? or just run for the fun?

also.. to get in and race is 15 bucks.. just to get in is 5 i think.. the neshoba county fair is 10 bucks for a day pass and 20 for a season pass...

http://www.battlefieldraceway.net/

there are quite a few people coming, and plenty of smack talk going on already over there.

i'd like to see another L, and get a chance to meet a fellow svtp member.

this friday coming up is the day!

Users who are viewing this thread