Missing persons: My 16 year old sister-in-law (AZ-TN)

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Anna - http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?C200500956S
and
Aaron - http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?C200500957S

Last Saturday my sister-in-law, Anna, ran away from home with her boyfriend, Aaron. They left from the Phoenix area sometime Sunday morning in a green two door neon, AZ Lic# 890 SHL, headed for Tennessee. A hotel desk manager reported seeing them in Las Vegas, NM and yesterday a gas credit card in the possession of Aaron was used in Arkansas. They told friends they were either going to Mexico or Tennessee. Areas suspected they may turn up are Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg or Knoxville TN. If you are in these areas please take a moment and review the profiles cited above. We miss them a lot and want them back.

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Kids. Good luck finding her man. I have a feeling that she'll want to come back pretty soon.
Think the boy friend maybe keeping her from doing that. Not kidnapping just giving strong encouragement to not come home. The hotel manager thought he had convinced them to come home.

M@

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If she needs a safe place to stay when she gets tired of the thug the Marlow family will hook her up till she gets a flight or ride home. Nashville area.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
If they were spotted in Las Vegas NM they are going way north and way out of their way to go to TN or Mexico. Just an FYI so they might be going somewhere else. Good luck ill pop this to a few of my cop friends in town and see if they spot anything.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
I guess i cant really help, b/c im in WI. But best of luck for you and for family and i see them somehow someway, ill be sure to call you.

byeofcr

Established Member
best of luck man im going through this with my cousin. He just keeps running away.
hope all works out.

Users who are viewing this thread