Mint Teal CA 93 Cobra

Graves

Established Member
Wow.. I would be on it, but I'm about $7k short, right now.

Beautiful car, and it is all kinds of sexy in Teal w/ chrome wheels.

(take it off the market, let me save up the rest of the cash, and I'll take it!...lol)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Wow.. I would be on it, but I'm about $7k short, right now.

Beautiful car, and it is all kinds of sexy in Teal w/ chrome wheels.

(take it off the market, let me save up the rest of the cash, and I'll take it!...lol)

Go ahead and save up the cash, Im sure Ill still have it around. :)

polock4life

Established Member
sending PM...

Edit: I'm too dumb to figure out how to send a PM

I'm interested in the car, but as you can see I'm in Okinawa Japan, but coming to the states for a visit in June. I really am looking hard for a Teal 93 and this car looks darn good.

I'm confused on your price though... so please reply in PM what you're looking for in each of these situations.

1) Everything you have Listed exhaust wise, and all the parts below the main add.

2)Full exhaust (including stock headers), MGW, Driveshaft, Original cap rotor, and car cover...

I can probably come up with like 3 other scenarios but I'm just getting an idea.

Now you may not even want to work with me being stationed here, but I can't help but ask. We can get into more detail in PM, but I just wanted to contact you, and let you know you have a gorgeous car.

Last edited:

CO9B3RA

Established Member
There are days when I'm thinking there is hope that the remaining 93 Cobras
will reappreciate in value. Several years ago a knowlegable estimate of 30%
of the 4993 street Cobras had been totaled. Years have passed and the totals are mounting which should be a positive to their value.

At $11k you're just about giving your Cobra away and your paint job is in better shape than my 35K mile, totally stock Teal (the interior is a 9.5.)
Isn't there any way you could hold off until the market is on the rise?
It's a damn shame if you can't....that's upside down economics and nonrefundable. :(

Nor Cali...? Anywhere close to Santa Rosa?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
There are days when I'm thinking there is hope that the remaining 93 Cobras
will reappreciate in value. Several years ago a knowlegable estimate of 30%
of the 4993 street Cobras had been totaled. Years have passed and the totals are mounting which should be a positive to their value.

At $11k you're just about giving your Cobra away and your paint job is in better shape than my 35K mile, totally stock Teal (the interior is a 9.5.)
Isn't there any way you could hold off until the market is on the rise?
It's a damn shame if you can't....that's upside down economics and nonrefundable. :(

Nor Cali...? Anywhere close to Santa Rosa?

I live about 50 miles from Santa Rosa... Yes I COULD hold on to it, but I want to get out of debt and buy a house... selling this car that I don't drive will help that happen. Im not desparate, but I would just like to get it to a new home. Yes the market sucks, and I still feel 11K stock is more than fair. I've seen 100K miled beat up ones sell for 9500-10.

Thanks for the kind words. The main problem is the banks and lack of cash these days, not the value of the cars.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
sending PM...

Edit: I'm too dumb to figure out how to send a PM

I'm interested in the car, but as you can see I'm in Okinawa Japan, but coming to the states for a visit in June. I really am looking hard for a Teal 93 and this car looks darn good.

I'm confused on your price though... so please reply in PM what you're looking for in each of these situations.

1) Everything you have Listed exhaust wise, and all the parts below the main add.

2)Full exhaust (including stock headers), MGW, Driveshaft, Original cap rotor, and car cover...

I can probably come up with like 3 other scenarios but I'm just getting an idea.

Now you may not even want to work with me being stationed here, but I can't help but ask. We can get into more detail in PM, but I just wanted to contact you, and let you know you have a gorgeous car.
pm sent on corral per request.

CO9B3RA

Established Member
I know I have regretted selling cars even when I had to....case in point,
6S 008! I sold one of the 252 '65 Shelbys, made over to a '66, for $18.5k 2 years before the Shelby prices started going astronomical. Such is life and I still kick myself from time to time! Oh well....

Why I mentioned Santa Rosa is that it was my home town up to my sr. year
in hs....good memories. There aren't too many town names in the area that
I wouldn't recognize, even after 45 years.

Good luck on the sale and DON'T take a cent less than $11k. :(

nikegurl247

Yes my step dad is really interested in your 93 cobra. I have one just like it and my step dad wants one like mine if you wouldnt mind would you please call us at this number 660-216-7309 if no answer please leave message and we will call back so please leave your number. Thank you very much and hope to talk soon

nikegurl247

cobra

My Step dad whats to know what you would take for the car all original except for the crome rims. Really interested. If you want to sell he can get money now. please contact us at 660-216-7309 if we dont answer leave your number cause we will call you right back. Thank you for you time.:banana:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
sorry, just saw the post, was gonna bump it for easter weekend. I will call tonight. thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread