Mint Teal CA 93 Cobra

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Car has all options except sunroof. Stock cd player has been replaced with Kenwood. All VIN tags are in place except I couldnt find the rear bumper tag, so that might have been replaced, not sure. Car runs fantastic. It has 3.73 gears so the odometer was reading high with the stock gear in the trans. The odo shows 68,30X, but with the rear gears being off, the car has more like 50-55K on it. Car currently has Bassani equal length ceramic headers ($$$), Bassani x pipe with cats, and a flow master cat back. I have the stock headers for car as well if wanted instead (they go with car either way). Again it has 3.73 gears that do not whine (thank god, easy to set up wrong and make noisy), BBK progressive springs, factory chromed wheels (not replicas), fairly new tires (but I got a staple in one of the rears, so it needs rear tires if you don't want to put air in it weekly lol). The passenger door lock doesnt work, but I have an original Ford accuator to open it. I hadn't needed to use that door but once, so it didn't bother me to change it. Car has an old style Viper alarm of sorts that works and locks/unlocks the drivers door. body has a few flaws, but car is VERY clean for original. I think it has like 3 dents on the entire car smaller than a quarter and you have to look for 2 of em... Anyway, pm me if interested, asking $14,500 with all mods, will sell car for less with less mods (sell those seperate).
List of mods that can be removed, all have less than 20 miles on them:
1. MGW short shifter with pro-billet short throw handle (silver in color special order)~ have Hurst if not interested.
2. FMS AL driveshaft ~ have stock if not interested.
3. Bassani ceramic equal length headers (599 new) ~stock if not interested.
4. new cap/rotor/wires (have the originals in a box)
5. I also have an Anderson B35 cam thats freshly polished in a box that will go with car at price.
6. 24# MAF Bullet Pro M Meter that is in box to go with car...
7. CA Car Cover ($389) new. Its on the car now, but hasn't seen sunlight since car is in storage.
I think thats about it. Here are some pics, sorry the car was dirty in the pics, its cleaner now, and I will detail it for the new buyer with $2,000 dollar "Vintage" Zymol wax. ;)
DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0509.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0507.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0515.jpg
    DSC_0515.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0518.jpg
    DSC_0518.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0520.jpg
    DSC_0520.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0524.jpg
    DSC_0524.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 49

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have a vid of the car would ya? I was thinking about that exact same exhaust setup on my 93 and was curious on what it sounded like. Sorry to get off subject but it might help with the sale if ya had a vid right?
:beer:

Thanks

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have a vid of the car would ya? I was thinking about that exact same exhaust setup on my 93 and was curious on what it sounded like. Sorry to get off subject but it might help with the sale if ya had a vid right?
:beer:

Thanks

No I don't, the car is in storage with a cover on it between my Terminator and my classic 928.

Its a bitch to get to, but if it was a deal breaker, I could probably get video of it some how... i don't have a video camera though.:shrug:

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
No I don't, the car is in storage with a cover on it between my Terminator and my classic 928.

Its a bitch to get to, but if it was a deal breaker, I could probably get video of it some how... i don't have a video camera though.:shrug:

Thanks anyway, I guess I'll find out eventually here in a couple of months on my own.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOW the pictures make that car look flawless why are u selling?
Fiance wants a house... she's more important, took me 9 years of dating to propose, so she's waited long enough... sooner we get house, sooner the 86 gets its engine.:lol1: "her words"

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Will take mods off car and sell for much cheaper... already have an offer, but I'd like a better one.:lol1:

anyone... anyone?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
12.5K with above mods removed. Cash talks, make me offer por favor.:sleeping:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Wow :eek: nice car. If it was black, I'd be all over it. :coolman:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Wow :eek: nice car. If it was black, I'd be all over it. :coolman:

black is the gay, this car looks great in this color... i love black too, but they only made this color on this one car, so its obvious what it is from first sight ;):beer: thanks for compliments

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Bump, entertaining offers over 11K as above, 12,500 or more as shown below with mods. PM me if interested.:beer:

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread