Mint black interior/seats must sell asap chicago

rip04ow

Established Member
I have a set of black tweed seats out of a 90 hatchback. The seats are near perfect. I just cleaned them on 9/26 with my carpet extractor. I want 550 for the seats front and rear with the rear carpet attached to the seats.

I also have a black dashboard comes with everything on the dash,glove compartment, vents. Best offer accepted

Center console not just the top piece, goes all the way up to the radio. Will come with all switches and wiring that may be attached.$250

Black door panels excellent shape drivers side bag is sagging just a little$400

Everything is ford original black interior parts not dyed or aftermarket pieces.

I'm doing a 10th anniversary cobra interior swap which is the reason for the sale... If u are interested LMK I can only text or email pictures threw my phone which is why I don't have pics on here, everything besides the dashboard is removed and ready for sale. I will be in Iowa this Saturday in davenport so if someone wanted something and wanted to meet there we can set it up.

Any questions or request for pic please call or text 815-451-5445 thanks Jim

rip04ow

Established Member
Bump ttt I really need to sell this stuff $250 shipped for the door panels 450 for the seats picked up

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
I sent you two PMs about the door panels. No response to the first one, hoping for something from the second message.......

rip04ow

Established Member
Seats door panels kick panels door sills and glove box door is sold I have the dash center console and rear quarter plastics still available

Users who are viewing this thread