Mint 93 cobra whats it worth. Thanks

mineslouder

Established Member
Got a guy wanting to trade me his 1993 cobra for a few of my toys. The Cobra has a clean carfax and everything checks out. The car is EXTREMELY CLEAN and MINT. From interior to Exterior.
Has 94000 original miles on it and is bone stock minus flowmaster and a bbk air intake. Here is just a few pics. Just making sure its a fair trade as I know these bring more money then your regular clean 5.0. Thanks in advance. only pics i have of it right now. 93sd.PNG83cbds.PNG93c.jpg

mineslouder

Established Member
wow I for surely thought someone would know. Do i Need to post in a different section? If so which one?

mineslouder

Established Member
Nevermine I got the guy to finally send me the vin# and after doing some research the car has been totaled. From the get go the guy that owns the car I felt was a little shady. Once he sent me the vin and I googled it Low and behold there was a big thread on a guy on here named asperformance who tried to scam people to buy this car before. Dont know if its the same guy still trying to sell it but the owner now is just as shady.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?468604-Avoid-Asperformance

Users who are viewing this thread