Minor wreck

StewartJ23

Established Member
Well today on my way home from work I caught a light drizzle and a deer in the road so you know how that goes. Please bare with me as to I still have A LOT to learn. I lost it into an embankment at like 30. So its only front damage. The power steering cooler is toast, as well as the smaller I'm assuming radiator that is behind it ( not positive, the biggest one is fine). Lost all of my power steering due to the break naturally. My questions are, first of I was pretty sure it was coolant fluid that poured out as well, which would be due to the radiator. But I started my car to get it pulled back to a distance of about 20 miles which was home and it never came close to over heating. Stayed started the whole way. Second I had 0 brake pressure, I have no idea what is causing this. I am trying to start gathering a list of parts and possible parts I will need to purchase to get this back running. Any help will be awesome. Thanks guys

5PointOHNO

Established Member
I don't really have the answers your looking for, but I am sorry to hear about what happened. I hope it all works out for you and that it's nothing major.

StewartJ23

Established Member
Can anyone simply explain the parts to me? First I know is the power steering cooler, from there seems to be a mid size radiator not sure what for, then a bigger radiator and then what I think is the actual radiator (ac plugs in to the one that to me is the actual radiator). Just trying to get an idea of what these are so I can get them ordered. Thanks

stroked mach

Established Member
the ps is busted so it don't have fluid to run the hydro boost on the breaks and the coolent is from the heat exchanger and I would not run the car for that long after a wreck like that as u have no idea what has been broke , good luck tho hope all is well

Users who are viewing this thread