Mineral Grey 2001 cobra

VtekII

Established Member
******UPDATE****** car is back up for sale, changed my mind before, now ive decided i better sell it.

i would really like 13.5 with stock wheels and flowmaster catback. the stock wheels have new tires all the way around. the catback is in great cond. and sounds awesome.

hey guys, im deciding to sell my 01. ive been trying to trade it on here for quite awhile. ive been somewhat unsuccessfull with that, but today a guy i know finally decided hes going to sell his terminator vert. he wants a ton of money for it, but since i know him i feel safe with it.

anyway ill tell you about my car, is a 2001 mineral grey cobra. it has 36,2XX miles on it now. ive driven it back home the past couple weeks. so that was about 150 miles round trip twice. the car runs great, i have had absolutely no problems with it. The throughout bearing will squeak alittle here and there. i have not ever dynoed it or taken it to the track or anything so i dont have any numbers for you.

cobra016-1.jpg

cobra019.jpg

cobra017-2.jpg

concreteyard2-edit.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

Mods are:
03 bumpers(front/back)
03wing, side skirts, scoops, and wheels
17x9,17x10.5
Motive 4.10 gears
Magnaflow Catback (hand polished like chrome)
UPR offroad xpipe
Diablosport Predator Tuner
MGW Shifter
Eibach Pro-Kit springs

i only use the car for my weekend photography hobby, the car does not get beat up, i dont street race or anything. anyways please message me with any questions you might have!

Heres a link to my photobucket page with a ton more piks on it.

cobra pictures by speedracer_95 - Photobucket

thanks alot for looking!
eric

**edit-new pictures added**

DSC03503.jpg

cobrasale007.jpg

cobrasale003.jpg

cobrasale005.jpg

cobrasale006.jpg

cobrasale007.jpg

cobrasale008.jpg

cobrasale009.jpg

cobrasale010.jpg

cobrasale011.jpg

sorry it got dark fast tonight, so i didnt have any time to clean it up much, but not like its ever very dirty.

Last edited:

jareds99slobra

Established Member
it is deffinatley one of the best looking cars on here. looks better than some true termis imo. i love this car wish i could have another one.just cant afford it. GLWS

sseater

Established Member
wow i wish u put this up 2 weeks ago before i settled for a gt. free bump for a nice car and fair price

howie8124

Established Member
You have an amazing 01 cobra why would you wanna sell it? i know its a terminator but damn man your cars CLEAN.

VtekII

Established Member
pm bottom dollar... I'll see if i can squeeze the bank...
pm'd

Hey man My offer is still on the table my modded 5.0 + cash for your cobra
thanks, i replied to your pm

wow i wish u put this up 2 weeks ago before i settled for a gt. free bump for a nice car and fair price
sorry man, wish i wouldve known!

You have an amazing 01 cobra why would you wanna sell it? i know its a terminator but damn man your cars CLEAN.

ha ha thanks man, i know i kinda question it myself. i think this car is maybe nicer and even a little quicker than the terminator im lookin at... well since its stock anyway! it honestly makes me a little sick to my stomach to sell it.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Very nice ! I sold my 01 cobra vert ( took 6 months) to buy a terminator. I thought my 01 was fast with a lot of mods but it doesn't come close to my 04 cobra I have now. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread