Military MOS

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Wondering how many people here on SVT are in the military and if so what MOS? I'm a 15T BlackHawk mechanic but I'm in a flight company crewing in UH-60M. Got a short vid of what I do [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MruwfqZTsM"]YouTube- UH-60M Black Hawk, flying and shooting the 240H[/nomedia] just curious of other ppl MOS's

Sarge_13

Established Member
There is a sub-forum inside Roadside Pub named 'The Chow Hall' just for military. Anyway, I'm 11X shipping to Benning on 9 August.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
There is a sub-forum inside Roadside Pub named 'The Chow Hall' just for military. Anyway, I'm 11X shipping to Benning on 9 August.

whats an 11X? Yea Benning is like the hardest of the hardest of all the Basic Training in the Army. Good look in the humid heat of August

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Wondering how many people here on SVT are in the military and if so what MOS? I'm a 15T BlackHawk mechanic but I'm in a flight company crewing in UH-60M. Got a short vid of what I do YouTube- UH-60M Black Hawk, flying and shooting the 240H just curious of other ppl MOS's

There is a sub forum The Chow Hall that is for military members. There is a role call thread in there as well where most of us have posted years in service, MOS, rank, duty station etc. I'm a 21B.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not active duty (veteran who served in Viet Nam), but I'd like to shout out a big THANK YOU to all of you military members. I appreciate so much your service to our country. Be safe friends!! I salute you! :thumbsup:

MachsFastr

Established Member

whats an 11X? Yea Benning is like the hardest of the hardest of all the Basic Training in the Army. Good look in the humid heat of August

Won't be the heat that gets him. Skeeters and ticks gonna eatcha up!
I have not been down to Benning in many years(20+), but they had some great ponds on base. Watch out for the gators though.

Sarge_13

Established Member
So its basically up in the air if you get to be a bravo or charley? And BTW Benning does suck ass in August. I was there for 12 days last August. Misery.
I'll be 11Bangbang I'm 99% positive.
Won't be the heat that gets him. Skeeters and ticks gonna eatcha up!
I have not been down to Benning in many years(20+), but they had some great ponds on base. Watch out for the gators though.

I've spent some time in the Louisiana swamps.....Benning can't be worse than that :lol:

armycook1981

Established Member
15T aswell.

I crew on UH-60A medevac birds.

currently in iraq with C/7-101 AVN

DUSTOFF

are you with 1 ID over here i know they have a few MM's

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
15T aswell.

I crew on UH-60A medevac birds.

currently in iraq with C/7-101 AVN

DUSTOFF

are you with 1 ID over here i know they have a few MM's

Yes I am with 1 ID. Big Red 1 in Riley. We had the 1st Mikes to be deployed in Iraq. And I believe 1-60th had the first Mikes in Afghanistan. I'm currently in Speicher. Been FOB hopping like crazy

Users who are viewing this thread