Mihovetz: First Ford Mod Motor in the 5's!!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Mihovetz went a 5.92 @ 248mph!! :banana:

http://bangshift.com/bangshift1320/...-runs-5-92248-pomona-first-mod-motor-5s-slip/

4EA3F5F0-F426-4A8F-A5C5-6E80230F0525_zpsvaw6edyf.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Holy shit, and on the left of the time slip is a 7 sec run at 188mph. Fast? Not fast enough because car on the right lane ran a 5.9 @ 248mph!!!!!
:coolman:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I was just searching fastest mod motor vs lsx vs hemi. I was blown away to see the mod's so far ahead of the lsx's.

Hemi's i expected due to such limited aftermarket and no one running them in pro mod form.

Thats insane performance coming from so few cubic inches.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Jesus, look at the R/T and 60'

The man is a driving machine :thumbsup:

-Brian

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that is one heck of a run. Congratulations to John! I was hoping to find a video (searched for one) but nada. :(

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I was just searching fastest mod motor vs lsx vs hemi. I was blown away to see the mod's so far ahead of the lsx's.

Hemi's i expected due to such limited aftermarket and no one running them in pro mod form.

Thats insane performance coming from so few cubic inches.

You'll never be able to compare all 3 equally because of class restrictions. Mihovetz is a stand out though because he's taken the platform so far and never switched. Most guys looking for times like his would have switched to something more cost effective with more aftermarket support such as any of the pushrod motors from Ford or Chevy. Pretty much everyone running serious LSx powerplants aren't running promods like Mihovetz. The power can be made with any of the powerplants though. I haven't seen what happened with Andreas' car lately, he's the only one I know of that is trying that combo religiously and he's catching Mihovetz pretty quick. Think he's already in the 6.30-6.40 range and likely has the power to go deep 6.20's judging from weight and trap speed. Bad thing is he's a world away from all the aftermarket support.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
You'll never be able to compare all 3 equally because of class restrictions. Mihovetz is a stand out though because he's taken the platform so far and never switched. Most guys looking for times like his would have switched to something more cost effective with more aftermarket support such as any of the pushrod motors from Ford or Chevy. Pretty much everyone running serious LSx powerplants aren't running promods like Mihovetz. The power can be made with any of the powerplants though. I haven't seen what happened with Andreas' car lately, he's the only one I know of that is trying that combo religiously and he's catching Mihovetz pretty quick. Think he's already in the 6.30-6.40 range and likely has the power to go deep 6.20's judging from weight and trap speed. Bad thing is he's a world away from all the aftermarket support.

He just went 6.11 not too long ago. Very impressive as well.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Wish I could look at it here at work, they banned YB...lol

Users who are viewing this thread