Might by an ST

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Figured I'd trying posting here.

Talked a dealer in Columbia, SC down to 23,200 out the door price on a brand new ST1. That price includes the general incentives. He won't haggle anymore. I told him I'd take a day and think about it.

Good price?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I have owned 2 Focus ST1's a 2013 and a 2015. Both were great cars. My 2015 had the wheel and all season tire option which is a $525 option total for the 2. I paid 23,200 out the door for that ST and the buy price was $20700 for the ST then added tax, license and fees. If you don't have any options then you should be able to get a better price but that price is not bad. Good luck with the purchase. What color are you going with.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Oxford white. I will see what else he can for me tomorrow. he called me and said he would do 23K. I was hoping to get down to at least 22K out the door. Thanks for the advice.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Oxford white. I will see what else he can for me tomorrow. he called me and said he would do 23K. I was hoping to get down to at least 22K out the door. Thanks for the advice.

Nice choice. Good luck with getting a deal done on that ST. The only issue with the ST's right now is that incentives/rebates are low. It looks like only $750 or $1000 available but it could be higher in your area. I had a $2000 rebate/incentive when I bought mine.

1Slowfocusst

Established Member

OW is a very common color on the ST. Can't figure out why they won't work with you on it.

Sent from a turbo go kart
#3704 of 14036

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member

What did you decide? You're not far from Charlotte. If you could get the deal you wanted would you drive? A local guy here that had a RR st3 and now has an RS works at a local dealership. If anyone would work with you it wood be him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I actually picked up the 2017 Oxford white ST1 Friday! I got the dealership down to 22 out the door after some back and forth. It's a fun ride for sure. I'm very happy with the car.

1Slowfocusst

Established Member
I actually picked up the 2017 Oxford white ST1 Friday! I got the dealership down to 22 out the door after some back and forth. It's a fun ride for sure. I'm very happy with the car.

Congrats!! Let's see some pics!!

Sent from a turbo go kart
#3704 of 14036

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
IMG_0736.JPG So fresh and clean. Hoping to get better scenic pics when I have time. What's the best ST forum?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread