Midwest Cruise 2011 Ia/Ne/Mn/Mo/Ks

Cruise 2011 Attendance

• Total voters

Ranger5.0L

Established Member
Had a great time also. We washed the lightning as soon as we got home not sure it looked nearly that bad though guess the black hides some lol. Hope to have my Car done for the next trip.

MEAN GT

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
Hey guys, I had a blast! Decided to register for the forums too. Was awesome hanging out and cruising with you. Definitely down for the next gathering!

JJackson

Established Member
very nice pics, excuse my dirty ass engine bay and my pulley that could pass as a frisbee. hope you guys dont mind if i take some of the pictures, re-host them, and post them other places. if you dont want me to, i will take them down

03snkvert

Established Member
very nice pics, excuse my dirty ass engine bay and my pulley that could pass as a frisbee. hope you guys dont mind if i take some of the pictures, re-host them, and post them other places. if you dont want me to, i will take them down

I don't care if you re-host pics!

I just want to thank everyone again for coming out. It is kind of nice just getting together and cruising a bit.

We had a little confusion this year after leaving QS&L but all in all I had a great time. Got a little burnt on my face and ended up putting the top up for the last 90min leg home and turned on the air.

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
Had a good time.... was fun to get away and do something with like minded car nuts.

VIDEO

http://youtu.be/Okr5UW4G0PE

Slideshow of Pics

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/SVTP cruise/?albumview=slideshow

Some samples of my 103 pics

2011-06-11144227.jpg

2011-06-11144710.jpg

2011-06-11152507.jpg

2011-06-11110400.jpg

2011-06-11130202.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Last edited:

camaro_chic17

Established Member
I had a good time! Didn't make it on the cruise as I had some trouble finding gas. Got sunburned from the time I was out anyways lol. Only took a few pics:

LikeIMG_20110611_115321.jpg

LikeIMG_20110611_115047.jpg

LikeIMG_20110611_115205.jpg

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
the wife took alot of em while I was driving.

If anyone took some pics of the marauder id like to see em... never have enough

Last edited:

mally's79cobra

Established Member
Yesterday was a great time. My buddies and I didnt know anyone before we showed up so that made us a little nervous but I really dont think there is a better group of guys. I love the mixture of old and new mustangs. You all have some bad a$$ cars/trucks. It was our first mustang rally and would love to do it again sometime. Thanks to everyone that made this happen.

J Mally

79 COBRA

03snkvert

Established Member
Yesterday was a great time. My buddies and I didnt know anyone before we showed up so that made us a little nervous but I really dont think there is a better group of guys. I love the mixture of old and new mustangs. You all have some bad a$$ cars/trucks. It was our first mustang rally and would love to do it again sometime. Thanks to everyone that made this happen.

J Mally

79 COBRA

Thanks for coming out. I am sure we will plan another one for next year for sure, and maybe even something later this year.

mally's79cobra

Established Member
If you guys do plan on having another cruise later this year you can count on four cars and six people again. Just please not between july 25th and aug 4th....thats my honeymoon. lol

thanks again

Justin Mally

79 cobra

Black Sex

Established Member
Does anyone plan on going to the Sturgis Mustang Rally? We got a group together again from S.C. Last year I think we rode up with 8 or 9 cars. If anyone wants to tag along, you are more than welcome to. We are leaving S.C. at 6:00 or 6:30am on Thursday Sept. 1st

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
If you guys do plan on having another cruise later this year you can count on four cars and six people again. Just please not between july 25th and aug 4th....thats my honeymoon. lol

thanks again

Justin Mally

79 cobra

Good to have you guys come out. I think Corey and I agree the more cars the better. I really dont care if they are mustangs are pintos. Just as long as you come to have a good time and enjoy your self.

Nick that sounds fun. I need to check on this do you guys camp or get hotel rooms?

Black Sex

Established Member
Good to have you guys come out. I think Corey and I agree the more cars the better. I really dont care if they are mustangs are pintos. Just as long as you come to have a good time and enjoy your self.

Nick that sounds fun. I need to check on this do you guys camp or get hotel rooms?

We stay at the Holiday Inn. It's alittle spendy but they let us wash our cars there, and they have a pretty good hot breakfest. I reserved my room back in Feb. or March and they were in short supply at the Holiday. It is pretty fun. Last year the poker run was like 250 miles :dw: It was a blast though. You should check into it Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread