midnight mayhem

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Anyone going to MM on fri? I might be pickin up the new 04 Cobra before then and would like to run it and see if i can beat the 12.9 i ran stock with a full tank of gas and even had the spare in on stock f1's with the 03.

wish me luck.

B

Last edited:

Xstanger

Established Member
Isn't the MM full of imports? I was thinking about going to a regular test and tune.

BTW, what happened to your 03' to replace it with an 04'? Where are you picking up the of from?

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Torch04
Isn't the MM full of imports? I was thinking about going to a regular test and tune.

BTW, what happened to your 03' to replace it with an 04'? Where are you picking up the of from?

I sold it to buy a house and i wanted the last year before the change over. And the 03's had some problems so i wanted to get a 04 hoping they solved a few.

B

Bling

Established Member
I'm going. It starts @ 7pm so hopefully I can get a few passes in before the cavalry shows up.

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Bling
I'm going. It starts @ 7pm so hopefully I can get a few passes in before the cavalry shows up.

you mean the imports...lol...i think everything would go faster if they didn't let 16+sec cars run...anything more than that is just a waist of time...lol

good luck

B

Users who are viewing this thread