Mid-Ohio Driving School - Friday, April 23, 2004

LaterApex

Established Member
The S2000 Club of America is sponsoring a Driving School event at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio on Friday, April 23, 2004.
As manager of the S2000 Club of America (S2KCA) I am inviting forum members to participate with us. The entry fee for this event is $200 for the public and $180 for S2000 Club members and Alfa Romeo Owner's Club members.

Contact Harry Cash of Track Day Unlimited, event manager, at 630.670.6050 or e-mail to [email protected] to discuss details.

Activities will commence at approximately 8:00 AM and continue until conclusion of the last track session at 4:30 PM.

For the purposes of this event, organizers will divide the participant field into three (3) groups for on-track sessions. Group A will consist of Advanced and Instructor drivers. Group B will consist of experienced Intermediate drivers and Group C will consist of Beginner and Novice drivers. Group membership will be assigned by the event manager

You will find a myriad of other information and sources at our Internet site for this event located at URL http://www.s2kca.com/midohio .

Sincerely,
Harry Cash, Track Day Unlimited

Last edited:

LaterApex

Established Member
To date we have S2000 (of course), 350Z, Lotus Exige, 911, Z-06, 355-F1, Type-R, NSX, Viper, GTV-6, and numerous other track-prepared marques signed up but not one SVT. What did we do wrong to you folks?

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
I think I can make it, if you allow trucks. Of course my ride may serve better as a drifting display than competition once I get my 8lb lower back on and swap chips. Can I get some map quest directions first. How much track time do you think we can expect?

Users who are viewing this thread