Mid-Atlantic Cobras come on in.......

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
I can do the website no problem.

I mentioned to Sean what I would like to mod....I want to be a mod nazzi. :thumbsup:

I will be at ford fever on saturday and might run the car. my udnerstanding is nobody can miss this event.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
I mentioned to Sean what I would like to mod....I want to be a mod nazzi. :thumbsup:

I will be at ford fever on saturday and might run the car. my udnerstanding is nobody can miss this event.

Ford Fever is the event at MIR on Oct/23/24 right?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member

And a good one you'd be :-D

But I'm probably not going to make the event. It's this Saturday at MIR, right? We weren't trying to do a meeting there, were we?

I didn't think so? :shrug:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
WUTWINE = perfect Mod Nazi!!!!

75/80 this weekend.
Possible Club meeting next weekend.....
Catoctin Cruise/Ford Fever on the third weekend.....

Just finished meeting with my graphics guy about other issues...talked to him about designing a club logo to import in for our avatars and make as a small (or big if you want...) decal for car windows. He can design us several options and we get to pick.....Another topic for discussion Sean?

Last edited:

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
I am going to be out of the loop as far as meetings go for the next few weeks. For those of you that saw my wife last weekend you know that she is VERY pregnant and around the 20th or so we will be getting a new Cobra driver in the family. But I can play some of the meetings by ear.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
WUTWINE = perfect Mod Nazi!!!!

Ford Fever is this weekend, correct?
Possible Club meeting next weekend.....
Catoctin Cruise on the third weekend.....

Fun Ford is not this weekend, It is in 2 week, October 23rd and 24th. I will be attending both days if I can. Hope to see you guys there.

RAWSN8K

TRBO VNM

Mod Nazi Hat On:

come on guys, the dates for Ford Fever have been posted in every other post. Do we need to keep posting it...here it is again

Oct. 23/24

Mod Nazi Hat Off:

see you at crapitol tonight sean.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
Just finished meeting with my graphics guy about other issues...talked to him about designing a club logo to import in for our avatars and make as a small (or big if you want...) decal for car windows. He can design us several options and we get to pick.....Another topic for discussion Sean?

I'm not sure how others feel, but I've always considered a sticker for the club a no-brainer. So to answer your question, I don't think it's so much an item for discussion as to whether or not we do it... Just HOW we do it :-D

That will be a fun part :-D

Originally posted by mystangs
I am going to be out of the loop as far as meetings go for the next few weeks. For those of you that saw my wife last weekend you know that she is VERY pregnant and around the 20th or so we will be getting a new Cobra driver in the family. But I can play some of the meetings by ear.

Yea, she was definitely about to pop :-D

Congratulations in advance man! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by RAWSN8K
Fun Ford is not this weekend, It is in 2 week, October 23rd and 24th. I will be attending both days if I can. Hope to see you guys there.

RAWSN8K

Dang it... I was going to go to the Catoctin Mountain cruise on the 24th... Maybe I'll go to Fun Ford for the 23rd, then go to the cruise on the 24th... I don't know... So many things to do, not enough time...

So what I'm hearing from you guys is that next weekend we're having the first meeting? Is that the case?

see you at crapitol tonight sean.

Yea man. Good times. Matt (mmars) and Rob (04Torchvert) will be joining us. :rockon:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Oh and for those who haven't already... Send me your info to be kept up-to-date on the club or to express your interest in becoming a member. Here's the format:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip, Phone #, E-mail Address, SVTPerformance Member Name

Thanks a ton fellas :thumbsup:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
I'm not sure how others feel, but I've always considered a sticker for the club a no-brainer. So to answer your question, I don't think it's so much an item for discussion as to whether or not we do it... Just HOW we do it :-D

That will be a fun part :-D

Yea, she was definitely about to pop :-D

Congratulations in advance man! :thumbsup:

Dang it... I was going to go to the Catoctin Mountain cruise on the 24th... Maybe I'll go to Fun Ford for the 23rd, then go to the cruise on the 24th... I don't know... So many things to do, not enough time...

So what I'm hearing from you guys is that next weekend we're having the first meeting? Is that the case?

Yea man. Good times. Matt (mmars) and Rob (04Torchvert) will be joining us. :rockon:

Awesome..our first meeting next weekend! Hisssnsvt..you going? Just thought if we had to travel a bit to get to the meeting we could caravan in together or for that matter any one in the MoCo area. Glad I found you guys...this is going to be awesome. ALready planning the logo and stuff!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sure Mike, depending on when and where the meeting is next weekend, we can meet up and travel together. If your not doing anything today, come up to 75/80 for Ford Day, would like to see your new Terminator.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hisssssnsvt...okay let's talk once we decided what day the meeting is.

Sorry I missed you guys at 75/80 but, I was already set to go to the NVMC show...and I don't have my Terminator right now any way..still at the stinkin dealership getting cleaned and a few scratches fixed....I can't wait to get it back though!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Well guys, I did a little (very little) thinking about the meeting coming up this weekend. Before I tell you what I think the topics for discussion should be and whatnot, let me say that if there is not going to be a good turnout (10+ people would be "good" in my book), I think we should hold off until more people can make it. That being said, how many of you can definitely make it this weekend??

Right about not you're thinking when is it? Well, I was thinking Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon. As far as location, I was thinking maybe the Pub in Gettysburg, PA would be sweet. However, I know that's a haul for some of you (myself included). I am MORE than open to suggestions as to a meeting place.

As far as items for discussion are concerned, here's what I think we should focus most of our time on:

1) Club/Group name
2) Membership qualifications

Anything else we can talk about is an added bonus, but I bet we have a full plate with just the two ideas above. However, if everyone comes prepared with their ideas, questions, concerns and comments, then it should move along smoothly and I'm sure we would come to an agreement rather quickly.

So basically, I need a little input from you guys. First, is this weekend going to allow us to have at least 10+ people present to have a worthwhile discussion? Second, what day would be better for us as a group? Third, where should we have the meeting? Fourth, is this going to be just a meet, or add in a cruise as well?

And on a side note, I still only have 16 people on the list of potential members or interested parties. I know that a lot more than that were interested. If you haven't done so already, please send your information to me at my email address ( [email protected] ). Even if you just want to be kept informed about the progress of the meetings, as we will be sending out meeting minutes for each meeting, send the information on over. Shoot, even if it's just an email address.

As far as the other stuff goes, just let me know fellas. Thanks a bunch :thumbsup:

TRBO VNM

for me sunday would be better. Saturday I could make it, but it would have to be early. my football game is at 7:45pm. although if we go somewhere and I can watch it or drive back and a group of us go somewhere and I can watch it, that is fine. but 7:45 I have to be somewhere till it is over watching the game.

Sean, the only reason I think not many have responded like they have to the GTG's is because with the GTG's you have posted on modularfords as well as in the terminator forum. do that and you should see an increase in volume.

any meeting place is good with me. if it is farther away I would prefer riding with someone. $30 a fill up is getting hard on the wallet. my overtime pay is for mods, not gas. And I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to get OT pay.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Sean

I can make Sunday....which would be better for me than Saturday. I have some stuff I need to get done Satuday.

I like the idea of Gettysburg...but, if we want to try to make it a bit more centrally located..what about, Frederick, MD? I think that is around an hour for everyone...just a thought. I will be there either way...I want to met everyone. Also...I want to see WUTWINE's Comp Orange..I have yet to see one of those!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
Sean

I can make Sunday....which would be better for me than Saturday. I have some stuff I need to get done Satuday.

I like the idea of Gettysburg...but, if we want to try to make it a bit more centrally located..what about, Frederick, MD? I think that is around an hour for everyone...just a thought. I will be there either way...I want to met everyone. Also...I want to see WUTWINE's Comp Orange..I have yet to see one of those!

Sunday actually works better for me too, I think...

Frederick is also fine with me...

So sounds like we got one thing set......... Sunday it is... I was thinking anywhere between 12 and 2 would be good. Just got to decide what restaurant in what town... I'm familiar with both places, so I can make suggestions (but Kenny - Hissssnsvt might be able to make some better ones).

Just let me know fellas :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I can only do Sunday........Frederick or Gettysburg would be great, but a bit of a hump for the Annapolis/Waldorf crowd. I suggest somewhere close to the beltway. Or.......we can always do the Hooters in Rockville again?!?!?!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I can do Sunday as well, but since the Catoctin cruise is Oct. 24th, we should prob have the meeting in Rockville as Dwight suggested this coming weekend. I'd be glad to set up a meeting place for Oct. 24th in Frederick for after the cruise. We dont have a Hooters but their are some strip clubs around......JOKING:D

Users who are viewing this thread