Mid Atlantic Cobra Owners Club?

Need a Name for the new Mid Atlantic Area Cobra club

• Mid Atlantic Cobras (MAC)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mid Atlantic Cobra Club (MACC)

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Mid Atlantic Area Cobra Association (MAACA)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Capital City Cobras (CCC)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Capital Area Cobra Club (CACC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bay Area Cobras (BAC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vipergts281

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Shut up, Viper boy. I was just helping you! :bs:
:eek:

Stangette03 said:
And the only Clinton I know about is where my uncle lives... no where near Wayne.
Yeah, that one is no where near Wayne. Blame yahoo dammit. :cuss:

No more Tough Elbow from you, or else. :nono:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Yep, it was alot more stock-looking back then, no cage, no diff cooler, and now its pretty much a dedicated track car, although it is still street legal....the 95R is an ex-IMSA Grand Am series racer, needing a little sprucing up from its racing days....hopefully we'll get another meet up there at fairfield in the spring/summer....

ps: i think you're thinking of clinton road, an exit right up the road from vince's in fairfield....

pss: HI MICHELLE! long time! hope to see you guys again in the spring....

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
vipergts281/Stangette03 - Hey, stop hi-jacking our thread and join the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association like Ken did :thumbsup:

All I need is an e-mail from you at my e-mail address ([email protected]) with the following information:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTP Member Name, Year, Color and Coupe/Vert of your Cobra.

I'll be waiting on your e-mails. :beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
NJ2000R said:
Yep, it was alot more stock-looking back then, no cage, no diff cooler, and now its pretty much a dedicated track car, although it is still street legal....the 95R is an ex-IMSA Grand Am series racer, needing a little sprucing up from its racing days....hopefully we'll get another meet up there at fairfield in the spring/summer....
Yeah, I remember reading awhile ago about a few mods that you did. I think I remember seeing a picture of your car without the passenger seat.

NJ2000R said:
ps: i think you're thinking of clinton road, an exit right up the road from vince's in fairfield....
I dunno what I'm thinking, lol. I swear I remember the thread for that meet and someone said it was in Clinton. And yahoo shows a Clinton right next to Fairfield. Who knows. :shrug:

vipergts281

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
vipergts281/Stangette03 - Hey, stop hi-jacking our thread and join the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association like Ken did :thumbsup:

I'll be waiting on your e-mails. :beer:
LOL, well you'll be waiting a long time for my e-mail. :D

I always considered starting my own club. Just never actually went through with it. Probably because I don't want to start a Mustang club when I most likely won't own a Mustang in a few months.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
LOL, well you'll be waiting a long time for my e-mail. :D

I always considered starting my own club. Just never actually went through with it. Probably because I don't want to start a Mustang club when I most likely won't own a Mustang in a few months.

Ahem.... Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association. We are a group of Cobra owners, not necessarily Mustang owners. We think that's what makes us a little different from all the Mustang clubs out there.

Now, where's that e-mail? :-D :poke:

vipergts281

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Ahem.... Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association. We are a group of Cobra owners, not necessarily Mustang owners. We think that's what makes us a little different from all the Mustang clubs out there.
I know this. I was just saying about me and starting a Mustang club. I don't think it would look right when the owner of a Mustang club pulls up in a Viper or Z06. :poke:

Blk03SVTCobra said:
Now, where's that e-mail? :-D :poke:
LOL, not going to send it.

Users who are viewing this thread