Mid-america ford meet, Anyone going?

Tobias

Established Member
The mid-america ford meet is just 3 weeks away at Hallett in Tulsa Ok. Is anyone going? I am bringing my Terminator to run Hallett for the fist time and would like to meet some of you guys and get some driving insight from some more experienced drivers. I plan to run the open track on Thursday, watch on Friday, and head to the dragstip on Saturday. :banana:

sprint200

Established Member
The mid-america ford meet is just 3 weeks away at Hallett in Tulsa Ok. Is anyone going? I am bringing my Terminator to run Hallett for the fist time and would like to meet some of you guys and get some driving insight from some more experienced drivers. I plan to run the open track on Thursday, watch on Friday, and head to the dragstip on Saturday. :banana:

I'll be at Hallett Wed-Sat. May help with the driving school, running in group I Thur-Sat. This is my "home track".

You should skip the drag races; hours of sitting in staging lanes for 12 seconds of action.......................I'll pass. Five twenty+ minute sessions of track time sounds like a lot more fun to me:idea:

Look me up, I'll be across from race port #16 (I think.....??) There should only be one G.O GT500 w/white stripes & roll bar, harnesses & #49 gumballs on the side:thumbsup:

Tobias

Established Member
You should skip the drag races; hours of sitting in staging lanes for 12 seconds of action.......................I'll pass. Five twenty+ minute sessions of track time sounds like a lot more fun to me

LOL, I couldn't agree more, but the guy i am going with is a drag racer and all my buddies have been bothering me for two years to get a timeslip since I put on the Kenne Bell. Since my home track is 5000 feet elevation and tulsa is below 1000 feet, it will be a great track to do so.
Thanks, for the invite, I will try to find you. I am going to run in group 2 on Thurs. My car is silver, and my Buddy is driving his black & silver csx 4000 car in group 3.

Dellcobra

Established Member
I will be there Wed thru Sat at Hallett. Running in the late model race on Friday. We will be at Race Port 15/16 come by and say hi. It is also my home track. Alot of fun to drive.

Dell Hughes
Track Guys

Last edited:

black-plasma

Established Member
I'll be there Thursday-Sunday. I wanted to run Hallett on Friday, but will be watching instead.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
if I can get my batter issue fixed soon and they still let me sign up, i'll be there for open track.

Tobias

Established Member
I will be there Wed thru Sat at Hallett. Running in the late model race on Friday. We will be at Race Port 15/16 come by and say hi. It is also my home track. Alot of fun to drive.

Dell Hughes
Track Guys

Will do, I look forward to watching you guys race on Friday !

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
I plan on being there wed thru sat and I will be running on sat. Look for a 2001 Roush stage 3 mustang all black with 00R hood.

Users who are viewing this thread