Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks with rims

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
I'm lookin to get $350 for these but I'm moving to Italy in 2 weeks so I will accept any reasonable offer and will deliver if you are local, I need to get rid of these ASAP.

I have a set of 15x8 lightweight drag rims with mounted 26.0/10/15s Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks. The tires are almost brand new, they've only seen 3 passes on the track, and they're rated to 80+, so they have plenty of life left. The tires alone retail around $200 per tire, before shipping and tax. The rims are a standard 5x114 pattern, so it will fit mustangs and pretty much any ford vehicle after 93 as well as cameros, firebirds, trans ams and even most 5lug imports. We can test fit before purchase, I have a jack and everything. PM for more info/pics

meetandslicks024.jpg

meetandslicks031.jpg

meetandslicks036.jpg

meetandslicks040.jpg

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member
Willing to ship possibly? Might be interested. And congrats on the move to Italy! I'm totally jealous! I'm a world traveler myself. Just got back from Denmark a little over a month ago. Which part of Italy are you moving to?

Also, do they clear the brake calipers and the knuckle on the IRS?

Last edited:

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
They will not clear the knuckle by about 1mm, but everything else it clear. That's actually why I'm selling them. A lot of people told me to just grind it down, but I didn't feel comfortable with it. They will fit with a spacer, that's what the previous owner did, but I just never got around to getting one and now I'm moving ;-(. I am willing to ship, but for the right price. Make an offer and we can go from there!

Teej281

Established Member
I currently have a 3/8" spacer to run 335's with my IRS. Do you think those would be big enough to make these fit?

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
It barely clips that knuckle so I'd say it should work, but since I haven't tried it I can't guarantee anything.

Users who are viewing this thread