Mickey Thompson drag radials and Pirelli P-Zeros $400 for all

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Mickey Thompson 19" drag radials $175 FOR THE SET

Got these on the wheels I traded for and do not need any of them. I am selling to the first person who decides they can use them. I don't know a thing about DR's other than they are expensive and they throw debris all over my car. Buyer to pay shipping and paypal fees. Please look at the pics and make your decision, no returns on these! Pretty sure I am pricing them pretty fair as one MT 19" DR is $383.

PRICE DROP ON DR'S TO MOVE $175 PLUS THE RIDE OR TRADE FOR A SCT 3015/ BORLA S TYPE AXLEBACK

The guy I bought these from said the drag radials have "quite a few passes left but on the street probably 1,000 miles." I would not personally drive these on a street car but yes they do appear to be a nice set for a drag strip only set. MT's I do know are highly sticky and racers snatch them up fast when they come up used. The size is 305/35/19. Shipping and paypal of 3.4% or gifted please.

If you are close to W KY, you are welcome to come pick up in person and save shipping or just come check them out and see if they are right for you.

slick2_zps90f90ae8.gif

slick1_zps43d362eb.gif

slick3_zps5001d0d7.gif

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Not being rude, it just won't be worth lugging these big ass dirty things in my car (which is going for the show) for $100. Besides, $175 for a pair is a steal when they are $383 each. $100 is kinda low ya know?

I'm just an hr away from you in Paducah. Shoot me cash and come get them this weekend.

BPatterson

Established Member
It was an offer since you've been sitting on them for a while. Something is better than nothing, especially when you have no vested interest in them. Or that much money invested in them for that matter.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
It was an offer since you've been sitting on them for a while. Something is better than nothing, especially when you have no vested interest in them. Or that much money invested in them for that matter.

Oh I paid for them, couldn't get the guy to sell without them so I do have a "vested interest".

Scottcba1

Established Member
There isnt enough meet left on them thats why your not getting your asking price. The guys offer of $100 for basically scrap tires is a good offer.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
There isnt enough meet left on them thats why your not getting your asking price. The guys offer of $100 for basically scrap tires is a good offer.

Appreciate your valuable input :beer:

There is some "meet" left so scrapping them isn't an option. I told him if he wanted to drive down 1 hr and get them he could. Just not interested in dragging them 3 hrs one way when I have my car show ready for $100.

Users who are viewing this thread