Michigan..muscle..2

01kotaRT

Established Member
:beer: :rockon: anybody else see that Twin Turbo SS? Holy Chit that thing look and sounded mean. great vid, keep 'em comin.

ScaryGT

Established Member
I really liked it up until that one comment in the credits...... "I'm makeing a documentary.... of what? .... of all of the cars that beat Mustangs!"...

Well, I think that is what it said....................... Actually it was pretty funny!

Good Vid :rockon:

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Originally posted by ScaryGT
..."I'm makeing a documentary.... of what? .... of all of the cars that beat Mustangs!"...

Well, I think that is what it said....................... Actually it was pretty funny!...

IIRC, it was a GTP (?) racing that 'vert 'stang during that sequence. The entire clip of that little race itself was funny (it was posted a long time ago).
I think the person shooting the video meant to say the documentary was going to be called "When Mustangs lose II" (or something to that effect). :-D

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I agree the credits were long, but the video was pretty cool. I know all of the guys from that video and took most of the footage and the video was edited by my buddy Eric.

The TT SS belongs to a good friend of mine, it's a totally stock motor with a set of small twins making 600hp and 625 tq to the wheels.

The Silver Saleen and Yellow Cobra were my former cars.... I should have kept the Saleen.

-Rick

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
when the server comes back up, please post a GOOD link, i wanna see this. I have been watching part 1 ever since its release waiting for part 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread