Michigan/Metro Detroit Members..

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
New owner of an 04 cobra and I know people in Birmingham meet at the Autozone (bookstore) on Woodward Saturday morning for a coffee and cars style car show, however, I have no clue as to what time.

Anybody go or know of any other gatherings? Any local Cobra clubs? I like being active with other Mustang freaks!

I live in Bloomfield Hills and work in Birmingham off of Woodward Ave

:beer:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
i moved to fl but i'll be back in august for the dream crusie...

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
i live in livonia.. id be down to cruise out to woodward to meet up with you guys. I actually live about 5-10 minutes from MRT too

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
yeah, ill meet up with you guys i dont have anything else goin on haha. Is there a fee or anything to get in? and what time is it at?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I'm from Michigan born and raised and im thinking about trailering the stang up there for the dream cruise. This will be he first one I've attended in about 4 years as I moved away 10 years ago when I joined the Army. If I do come I'll post back in here and see if I can meet up with some of you

Det_riot

Established Member
I'm born and raised from Dearborn but I have no idea what goes on down by me anymore so I'm up at Woodward most weekends!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in canton. I'm out of town for the next month but I would be down to cruse out to Woodward with you guys

Users who are viewing this thread