Miami ?

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Been to Miami, would not go back.

I'm going to Clearwater, first time, this New Year though. Can't wait! Usually do Cancun, but obviously not this year.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Been to Miami, would not go back.

I'm going to Clearwater, first time, this New Year though. Can't wait! Usually do Cancun, but obviously not this year.

Clearwater is certainly nice but really touristy, take a drive down the coast to some of the other beaches and you'll see what I mean. Siesta Key, St.Pete, Pass a grill, Venice beach....

quad

Established Member
Hello fellow SVTP peeps.

Thinking about bringing the family to Miami in January.

We typically go to FL every winter but stay in St.Pete's Beach area and thought
we would try something new.

How is Miami compared to St.Pete's?...Areas to stay or not stay?Things to do?How
are the restaurants?Fishing decent?

Thanks for any info.
I've been told the best time to go if you wish to avoid a ton of people is in the summer when it is really hot in Florida. I was there in August and got used to the heat.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
What is the Florida homestead exemption about? Does it actually save you money on your taxes?

nickf2005

Established Member
We went a few years back and stayed at the Holiday Inn Mid-Beach. Traffic sucked and everything was expensive. Food was good though. We Ubered to 2 Marlins' games (my Reds were in town and they had awesome stadium food) and a Hurricanes' game (blazing hot) Saturday. Good experience but doubt we'll ever go back. I'd probably pick about any other place to vacation than Miami, especially if it's family.

Forgot to quote it from above, but we loved Sanibel. Gotta make it up to Mucky Duck for a dinner in Captiva.

Ft. Meyers was pretty decent.

We have several friends who love Marco. We haven't been yet, but plan to.

Have a college friend that lives in St. Augustine and would love to go visit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread