Mgw Review

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Got my shifter installed this weekend, actually liked the stocker just a little long of a throw. Went with the comfort handle and elongated gripper ball. Only took about an hour to install and shifts perfect. Much better then my gt500 shifted with and mgw and way easier to install. Most of you probably already have an aftermarket shifter but thought I would share imo.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should enjoy your new MGW shifter. Quality product, and a very unique design. One of a kind design. Happy motoring and shifting!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should enjoy your new MGW shifter. Quality product, and a very unique design. One of a kind design. Happy motoring!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
System is S..L...O....W again. Taking forever to correct this double post. :-0

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
You should enjoy your new MGW shifter. Quality product, and a very unique design. One of a kind design. Happy motoring!
I ordered your gaskets but mgw provides one as optional to use instead of rtv which I did. Then the design doesn't allow for the use of the smaller gasket on the side of shifter. The mounts just slide into place on both ends and tighten down with allen screws. Now to find a deal on some dual aeroforce gauges.

Users who are viewing this thread