MGW MT-82 Shifter, New in Box, final revision before Racespec.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Do you know if this version fit with the BlowFish Bracket? I recall one of the MGW shifters did, just do not remember which. I also remember my BF came with a bracket in case mated with a MGW. Again, forget which model MGW. Thanks

SVTStampede

Established Member
Do you know if this version fit with the BlowFish Bracket? I recall one of the MGW shifters did, just do not remember which. I also remember my BF came with a bracket in case mated with a MGW. Again, forget which model MGW. Thanks

I'm pretty sure this one works with it, I think it was the racespec that is incompatible. Not 100% though.

FreshKill420

Established Member
I feel it is fairly priced currently, since it is discounted over the price I paid(which was already discounted heavily).

I'll keep the offer in mind though!

Okay. I will give you the $275. Does it come with shifter ball? Do you have a picture of it?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Okay. I will give you the $275. Does it come with shifter ball? Do you have a picture of it?

He posted pics AS IS from MGW. MGW Shifter Ball is a option from MGW during purchase which in this case, is not pictured or included. (safely assuming from the post)

Users who are viewing this thread