MGW deluxe e-brake cover

MS KWIK

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone would like to purchase this from me? I like the cover, it just looks a little big (LOL). I'm keeping my shift knob, but was going to return the e-brake cover. MGW charges a 20% restocking fee, so if anyone in the Los Angeles area (or anywhere else for that matter) would like to purchase it, I'll sell it for $30.

ebrakesatin1.jpg

Thanks!

Shelley

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by MS KWIK
Just wondering if anyone would like to purchase this from me? I like the cover, it just looks a little big (LOL). I'm keeping my shift knob, but was going to return the e-brake cover. MGW charges a 20% restocking fee, so if anyone in the Los Angeles area (or anywhere else for that matter) would like to purchase it, I'll sell it for $30.

ebrakesatin1.jpg

Thanks!

Shelley

You know that the leather cover on the stock handle has to be cut off to install this?

I did not want to do that

Cobra'03

Established Member
Restocking fee? I do not pay no stinking restocking fee!

Seriously, I ordered one, and nowhere on the website did they mention having to chop off the stock leather cover. When I pointed that out and suggested that no fee was appropriate, MGW was very nice in handling it gratis. Stand up for yosef!

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
I think she :idea: (sorry didn't even read the name, was distracted by that big fancy handle) has to pay the fee b/c it IS on their website now...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread