metco vs, billetflow

Stupercharged

Established Member
are the metco pulleys non-slip like the billetflow? if you use an idler for extra belt wrap does it make a difference if its non-slip or not?

03DOHC

Established Member
I had some slight belt dust with a pulleyboys 2.8" pulley w/an idler. I went to a BilletFlow 2.76" non-slip and was happy with the results. I like the extra belt wrap. It wont hurt. Don't take the cheap way out.

Stupercharged

Established Member
are the dual bearings really worth it? i havent heard of anyone on here having trouble with the billetflow idlers?

dougwg

Established Member
go with the metco dual bearing idlers. They are way better than the billetflow ones and dont wear out the bearing like they do.

Got any proof? You keep saying this but we have yet to see any proof.

Yes, dual bearing idlers have twice the horse power robbing drag then BilletFlow Idlers.

Fat-cat

Established Member
I have LFP Idlers ... probably made by metco but they are just ths single bearing ones. They have out lasted 2 sets of Billetflow ones on my buddies cobra. and when cleaned up still look brand new. Billetflow ones are nice as well but you HAVE to buy the hard coated or the belt will grove the pullies over time

cobracide

Established Member
Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
I'm not the one that made a bold statement without a shread of evidence, CobraStang161 did.

I ask again-please show your proof that Metco's are better then BilletFlow.

Users who are viewing this thread