Metallica debut new song "Cyanide"

95!Vette!

Established Member
I have always been a METALLICA fan and always will be I love all their music it all is badass I have all their albums too....
Nov 23rd 2008 8:00P.M
New Orleans Arena New Orleans, Louisiana :rockon:

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
Well since this thread was brought back up I have new info. Their first single will debut tomorrow......"The Day That Never Comes"

It's been reviewed and compared most to "One" that it starts of slow and melodic and has a fast thrash metal style ending. This song clocks in at about 8 minutes. Supposedly the faster ending coming in at the last 2-3 minutes is liken to the riff and speed of "Fight Fire with Fire"

It's also track 4 on their new album which has always been there ballad track on most albums.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Sounds like the same crap they have been putting out for the past 10+ years, Its time to call it quits and let us enjoy the metallica of old.

jtkz13

Established Member
I dont care if this album sounds like the Jonas Brothers, I AM going to see them in concert.

JLA Jan 13th!!!!!! :bowdown::pepper::coolman:

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Starting with Load, everything has been shit music wise. The band therapy sessions and Napster debacle just made them look like douchebags.

Users who are viewing this thread