Message from my Dealer

monsterpost

Established Member
As some of you know I let it be known that if anyone looking for a 2013 GT500 should contact my dealer. Well some of you must of because here is the message I received from them.

Hi Dean,

I appreciate you passing along our dealership and my name when on Mustang Forum's. But at this point, we have more than enough customers on the 2013 GT500's, plus I don't believe we will offer the $500 over Invoice price you received if more become available to us.

Now if they're interested in a regular GT, that would be another thing. I don't think customers would be contacting us from all of the country on a non-Shelby GT though.

Thanks,

Tom Dasko

Internet Sales Manager
Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln West Bend
3021 W. Washington Street
West Bend, WI 53095
(262) 247-0337 Direct Line
(262) 346-1582 (Text me)
(262) 338-3379 Dealership

You are receiving this email because you inquired about or purchased a vehicle from Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln West Bend recently or in the past. If you prefer not to receive further emails from us, click here to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can send a written request to the address below. We'll remove you from our list as quickly as possible.
This email was sent to [email protected] at April 09, 2012.
To contact us please visit VinUrl or call (262) 338-3379.
This email was delivered to you by:
Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln West Bend
3021 W. Washington Street
West Bend, WI 53095

BOD89LX

Established Member
Good people for sure I got mine from the Janesville store and ordered my 2013 from them as well.

R1Lello

Established Member
^^^^

Good ?? Did you read it? " I don't believe we will offer the $500 over " Sure, they get demand and suddenly say, whoa.........we can make money here.........f*ckers like all the rest.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^^^^

Good ?? Did you read it? " I don't believe we will offer the $500 over " Sure, they get demand and suddenly say, whoa.........we can make money here.........f*ckers like all the rest.

Not for nothing...but they didn't say they would charge and ADM. They just said they'd be charging more than $500 over invoice. Why not? They should be allowed to make money on the car.

They probably got 30phone calls from people here hoping to get the same deal, if I got 30 phone calls for the same deal...when I'm gettin only a few of these cars. I'd want fair market value too!

Monsterpost did his due diligence, negotiated, and got a good price on the car. If others aren't as savvy, shame on them.

I just don't understand why the dealers are a bunch of assholes all the time, when people don't negotiate their own deals, that's their problem. Not the dealers.

Plenty of people on this forum have read my how not to pay an ADM thread, and or got a better deal on their own. If people are that stupid, and can't due it themselves- once again shame on them.

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
God forbid someone sells a car for more than pay! If you think they're being ****ers I hope you lose your job and see what it's like to not make money. Supply and demand, moron.

R1Lello

Established Member
Not for nothing...but they didn't say they would charge and ADM. They just said they'd be charging more than $500 over invoice. Why not? They should be allowed to make money on the car. They probably got 30phone calls from people here hoping to get the same deal, if I got 30 phone calls for the same deal...when I'm gettin only a few of these cars. I'd want fair market value too!

Monsterpost did his due diligence, negotiated, and got a good price on the car. If others aren't as savvy, shame on them.

I just don't understand why the dealers are a bunch of assholes all the time, when people don't negotiate their own deals, that's their problem. Not the dealers.

Plenty of people on this forum have read my how not to pay an ADM thread, and or got a better deal on their own. If people are that stupid, and can't due it themselves- once again shame on them.

I agree, and they are.......8-11% from invoice to retail (msrp), that's $5500-$6000 per IF they sell at msrp. Markups are more gravy. Is that enough to make??? Yes, I know, I worked a dealerships in my past and still have connections.

R1Lello

Established Member
God forbid someone sells a car for more than pay! If you think they're being ****ers I hope you lose your job and see what it's like to not make money. Supply and demand, moron.

Hey, 18 post dipsh*t, this is not about selling for more, read!!! it's about someone referring a dealer and them not making good on their $500 over offer. who's the moron now?? and after you re-read that one, read my # 6

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Hey, 18 post dipsh*t, this is not about selling for more, read!!! it's about someone referring a dealer and them not making good on their $500 over offer. who's the moron now?? and after you re-read that one, read my # 6

His post did suck...

...but do we know if the $500 offer was good to anybody? Or only to Monsterpost? I don't think we know the answer to that.

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Hey, 18 post dipsh*t, this is not about selling for more, read!!! it's about someone referring a dealer and them not making good on their $500 over offer. who's the moron now??

Hey, Internet master 1 million post dipsh*t, it's called supply and demand. You have a limited supply, demand goes up, you get more money for it. Very simple!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Hey, Internet master 1 million post dipsh*t, it's called supply and demand. You have a limited supply, demand goes up, you get more money for it. Very simple!

Well....technically Ford will build as many as dealers put orders in for. Some might just have to wait more than others.

So it's initial supply vs longer term supply. And initial demand vs long term demand.

It's a very odd car in a very odd market.

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member

There is no limited supply, who ever told you that they are wrong...there never was and never will be a limited supply on these cars...6 months after the car has been released pricing will drop gradually...dealers are taking advantage of the hype this car is bringing..asking 10K+ over sticker is just non sense..take a look at the boss 302, you can find '12 for below sticker

Last edited:

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Again.........it's not LIMITED !!! Wake up !! Stop following the bs and marketing hype!

It's NOT limited by Ford as far as we know, but will be limited by the fact that there are only so many people willing to spend 60 thousand, give or take, on a Mustang. Hopefully, we'll eventually know true production numbers. I doubt any of us are buying this car to keep on ice as a FUTURE collectible.

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
It's NOT limited by Ford as far as we know, but will be limited by the fact that there are only so many people willing to spend 60 thousand, give or take, on a Mustang. Hopefully, we'll eventually know true production numbers. I doubt any of us are buying this car to keep on ice as a FUTURE collectible.

So you are saying its limited because its a 60k car??? Its not limited at all. If somebody orders one, it will get built. It doesnt matter if its 5 bucks or a million bucks. It can be ordered by anybody that wants the new GT500. I had to explain that to several dealers yesterday that though the new GT500's shit dont stink!!!!! And the same reason I didnt order one yestarday. Im NOT paying over MSRP. Im now just waiting to see what happens when they get on the lots to buy one.

There is even a dealer here that still has a 49k sticker price 2012 on the lot. They are trying to sell it for 59k and they will not move on the price one bit!!!! I guess when they dont get the allocations for the 2013's becauase they still have that 2012 on the lot they will change their minds.

Last edited:

NY Eleanor

Established Member
No, the dealer isn't allowed to say "it's limited" and try and charge you extra for that. What I'm saying is there are only so many people out there willing to pay this kind of money for the car, so there won't be 100,000 of them...

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
No, the dealer isn't allowed to say "it's limited" and try and charge you extra for that. What I'm saying is there are only so many people out there willing to pay this kind of money for the car, so there won't be 100,000 of them...

Ahhhh, OK. I got it. :) Pretty much limited to how many people want one. It just makes me pissed that SOME dealers (all of them where I live) think that the new 2013 GT500 is like the Ford GT was and are going to try to charge crazy prices on them. Im not falling for it. If I could, I would go out of town to order one. The only problem I have with that is I have a trade in to deal with.

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Ahhhh, OK. I got it. :) Pretty much limited to how many people want one. It just makes me pissed that SOME dealers (all of them where I live) think that the new 2013 GT500 is like the Ford GT was and are going to try to charge crazy prices on them. Im not falling for it. If I could, I would go out of town to order one. The only problem I have with that is I have a trade in to deal with.

I know what you mean. I put a deposit on Ford GT long before production and the dealer called me to say I could order at 100K over sticker :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread