Merry Christmas

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their families this year. Being on a Saturday this year we're closed for a three day weekend to give all of our employees some uninterrupted family time.

Last couple of years have definitely been interesting and different than we would all expect; unfortunately different is probably going to be the new norm.

SVTP has stayed consistent through all of this time and I'm thankful for the relationships and friendships that it has brought into my life. Travis (@SID297) hosts an incredible site full of people (99% anyways) that are all here for the common good.

Merry Christmas everyone, I look forward to another year of you heathens.

rachel-williams-christmas.gif

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their families this year. Being on a Saturday this year we're closed for a three day weekend to give all of our employees some uninterrupted family time.

Last couple of years have definitely been interesting and different than we would all expect; unfortunately different is probably going to be the new norm.

SVTP has stayed consistent through all of this time and I'm thankful for the relationships and friendships that it has brought into my life. Travis (@SID297) hosts an incredible site full of people (99% anyways) that are all here for the common good.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Same to you Nick and your family! Hope you have a great weekend!

Just umm... why the tease? You should know by now names are mandatory for ummm research

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Nick, and to everyone else. I really do hope you all enjoy wonderful time with your family and friends.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Merry Christmas to all, may you find happiness in what is around the tree not under it.

Users who are viewing this thread