WANTED: MegaSquirt PnP Gen. 2 ECU. Have A9L ECU & Pro-M MAF

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I picked up an 86 GT almost 3 months ago. It's not heavily modded, but has the Trick Flow 360 HP Top End kit with TF 170cc heads, TF track max cams, TF track heat upper/lower intake and a few other mods.

Anyways i'm looking to spend a couple thousand on suspension mods and I want to tune the car and want a MegaSquirt PnP Gen. 2 ECU, but i'm not looking to spend nearly $2500 on new suspension parts and an ECU for a car I just bought. I'm trying to just buy a little at a time for the time being. For anyone who may be returning their car to stock or downgrading it to sell, I have an A9L ECU in my car and a Pro-M MAF 75mm calibrated for 24lb injectors.

If anyone has an ECU to sell and wants to do a partial trade and say take off $300 off the price and i'll cover shipping, let me know, or we can negotiate the price more to your liking. It can be the the base kit without the wideband, but if you've used it with a wideband, I would like you to have already pinned 21 on the serial port and exchanged the slots to read for the driver's side O2 slot instead of the passenger side. Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread