Mega Typhoon Haiyan coming: Top 12 storms to ever hit the PLANET

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
ZOMG, the world is ending!

Is it not a big deal cuz it's not crushing the Jersey Shore? The Philippines are going to be CRUSHED. This thing has gusts over 230mph and is 500 miles wide!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Is it not a big deal cuz it's not crushing the Jersey Shore? The Philippines are going to be CRUSHED. This thing has gusts over 230mph and is 500 miles wide!

Oh it's a huge deal! I'm just anticipating the doomsday people.

Oh it's a huge deal! I'm just anticipating the doomsday people.

Well you see what's wrong with this post...is that this story is not being presented as some superstorm that's going to circle the globe and destroy every single continent and wipe out 7 billion people.

And yes I understand what hyperbole is...but there aren't going to be any doomsday people crawling out of the bedrock in your town...because its not a global killer, so to speak. Doomsday people surface when we are looking at a population, exterminating event. Which this isn't. Therefore there won't be any 'Doomsday people' starting a thread or coming into one...:idea:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
They are in for a world of misery. Can anyone imagine what a storm of that magnitude would do if it rolled into the east coast? Sandy was very bad and that was a cat 1.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
They are in for a world of misery. Can anyone imagine what a storm of that magnitude would do if it rolled into the east coast? Sandy was very bad and that was a cat 1.

Sandy was only 115mph sustained and was only 80mph when it hit the coast. This ****er is gonna be a cat 5 hurricane. This is something that's only ever hit the planet a handful of times.

TorchMach

Established Member
Poor people man, I saw how many storms they've been through.

That's unfortunate. I hope it calms down.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I went through a few hurricanes when I lived in Puerto Rico and Miami. Definitely no fun. I can't even imagine how chaotic this thing is gonna be.

assasyn

Established Member
Wow one of the biggest storms in 4.5 billion years?? Maybe just since 1900-1914 would be a more plausible statement.

Users who are viewing this thread