Meet the team here at Lethal Performance!

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
meet-lethal-header_zpslb1jblq7.jpg

We post on here. We answer your phone calls. We reply to your emails. We talk to you on LiveChat.
But do you really know who we are? Some of you might but we thought we'd show you a little bit of who we are here at Lethal Performance by doing a little introduction to our staff. So without further ado, here we are:

jared_zps7davymuq.jpg

Name:
Jared Rosen

What do you do at Lethal?
CEO, Marketing, Sales, Product Development

How long have you worked at Lethal?
10+ years

What is your favorite Lethal project car?
Snow White - 2013 Shelby GT500

What cars have you owned/currently own?
2003 Mustang Cobra, 2008 GT500, 2010 GT500, 2013 GT500, 2011 5.0L, 2012 Boss 302, 2012 Raptor, 2011 6.7L Superduty, 2013 6.7L Superduty, 2013 Focus ST, 2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Ecoboost Mustang

What is your ultimate dream car?
Lambo Aventador or Ferrari 458 Italia

What got you into cars?
I've always loved cars from an early age. I remember going out to the Hamptons in NY as a child and would make my parents take pictures of me next to all of the sports cars out there. From there it never stopped and I've been a gearhead ever since.

Do you collect anything?
Guns, Cars, Fishing Gear and Apparel

What do you do in your spare time?
Spend time with my family, Offshore fishing, spearfishing, diving, dirt bike riding, hiking, hunting, traveling, cars

What artist do you (or would you) plug into Pandora?
Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Lee Scratch Perry, Empire of the Sun, Sublime, Biggie, Jay Z, Wu-Tang, Mobb Deep

Is there anything else we should know about you? Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I feel very fortunate to be doing what I love to do. Nothing like being able to have your work as your passion. Being my own boss has it's perks too.

jonas_zpsbcissodo.jpg

Name:
Jonas Cooper

I herd the goats

Since 2004

What's your favorite memory that's happened at Lethal?
Anytime we destroy stuff

The 2013 GT500, for sure

Honda Prelude, Honda Civic, 1994 Bronco, 2003 F250, 2011 F250, 2012 Raptor, 2015 F250

I want my 94 Bronco back

What got you into cars?
I've always been really into military vehicles and off road racing

Do you collect anything?
Guns

Ride dirt bikes and shoot stuff

Lately, Megadeth

Is there anything else we should know about you? Tell us something interesting about yourself.
My favorite game at Lethal is "Can this stick in the ceiling?"

Matt_zpsfigpabz1.jpg

Name:
Matt Gerlach

Oversee day to day activities ranging from Sales Orders, International PO's, Purchasing and reigning Call of Duty Champion. Otherwise known as the Manager.

Eternity

We do a lot of pranks here at work, so it's tough to just pick one. Turning Jared's desk into a grassy oasis has to rank up there though.

The 2008 GT500. Not necessarily from what we did with it, but I feel that is what took us to the next step.

I've owned two Mustangs, a 2000 Mustang GT with bolt ons and a Twin Turbo 2003 Cobra.

That would depend on what day of the week it is, but I always go back to the Aventador.*

What got you into cars?
My Brother's had cars while I was growing up, and it was just something that followed suit.

Do you collect anything?
Debt

Spend time with my Family as much as possible, and workout. Outside of that I enjoy Fishing, Golf, and other Sports.

I would plug Lindsey Stirling, but as for plugging into Pandora it's impossible to know what Music I will listen to, I listen to everything.

I hold the American Record for the fastest Rubix Cube solved at 3.23 seconds.

christy_zpssqhlcxfa.jpg

Name:
Christy aka “Cougs”

Sales. Graphics. Tshirt designs. Bring donuts in. Etc.

7 years and 7 months. Holy sh*t...

Hmm, tough one. I think riding in our old Boss 302 with Vaughn Gittin, Jr. driving was pretty badass. But so was the time we had two goats hanging out at Jared's desk when he got back from vacation. Or when Matt taped our old shipping girls together. Or maybe even the time Jared chucked a football at my face (OK maybe that's my least favorite...)

The 2012 Boss 302. First white car we bought (I'm partial to white cars). I wish we still had it.

My first car was an '84 T-bird with a 5.0. Didn't have it long at all (the all red interior was nauseating to say the least). Had a couple dailies then found my old 2003 Mustang GT and that was it. Built it up (Boss330 Racing motor, built rear, etc...) but then was totaled when a chick ran a red light and T-boned me. Bought a daily (Woo, Mazda6...) and then I bought my favorite project so far, a 1953 Ford Mainline. Overhauled the motor, did a custom front end, lowered it some more, etc. But even with that I missed having a Mustang so I bought my 2013 Mustang GT Track Pack and have loved it ever since.

Bugatti Veyron. White with black accents. Perfection. And "Sophia", a 1940 Cadillac (Click here)

What got you into cars?
My father was a drag racer (ironically only raced Chevys). I guess I “inherited” it.

Do you collect anything? Besides the pile of stock parts in my storage room?
I am big into Frankenstein memorabilia (what can I say, the big guy does it for me), antiques (my house is like a mini museum) and orchids (up to 58 of them suckers). Weird, I know. I accept it.

Drink [great] beer. (Seriously, if you saw my Instagram you'd agree) (Plus antiquing, traveling, etc...but BEER!)

The Dirty Heads, Sleeping with Sirens, Louis Armstrong, Johnny Cash … depends on my mood or what I'm doing while I'm listening to the music...

I really like Flamingos and horror movies. It's a weird f*cking combo I know. I even have them tattooed on me. Stupid pink birds and slashers are just my thing. Deal with it... Also, apparently I am great at making stupid faces. Should I add that to my resume?

derek_zpsyeqp2qhc.jpg

Name:
Derek

Everything

>9 years

Future memory, receiving the GT350.

GT350

1986 Mustang GT, 1993 Mustang LX 5.0L Incon Twin Turbo, 1995 SVT Cobra

1969 Boss 429 or a 2016 GT350R

What got you into cars?
I always helped my Dad work on his cars, doing oil changes, brake jobs, clutches, etc. It was when I started helping my uncle work on his 1991 Mustang GT that I really got into Mustangs, fox body's in particular.

Do you collect anything?
Anything Florida Gators.

Olympic Weightlifting

Klingande

Anything else you want to know about us you'll have to ask... and me MIGHT answer. Otherwise, see ya around. :coolman:

-Team Lethal

Last edited:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Pretty nifty. I share the same interests as many of you. Should I ever find myself in your neck of the woods I'll bring my dirtbike.

4-keeps

Established Member
Thanks, Nice job Team Lethal!! It's nice to put a face to the names. Looks like you all have a good team in place to get the job done. Keep up the great work

tvspower

Established Member
Thanks.. Great to put faces to names and voices.. This will assist a lot of customers when deciding on purchases. Like when I 1st met Sylvain (BPS) I instantly felt I could trust and believe in him and his work.. Sure proved me right and never looked back.

Users who are viewing this thread