I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice. Congrats.
Any mods going on this one?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Very very few for now. Exhaust is coming and PPF and opti coat to the paint. Beyond that it would be appearance stuff. I'd like to do GT350R replica wheels by NFS. We''ll see past that.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Good looking car.

Thanks Sid!

I see you have an Explorer Sport. I'm going to look at a 2017 Explorer Sport tonight......

Can't change my sig SID197. Keep getting a screen with the check box about being a robot? And then verify the pics??

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks everyone!

However....it also must be noted that I said good bye to the Shelby on Saturday. I'm a little surprised that I did it as this was the car I was going to keep. After a lot of thought I decided to move on and hopefully this is the right decision. The S550 is an awesome car for sure but the Shelby is too. In the end this makes life a little easier...2 cars not 3 to take care of and pay for. Lol. And there's one more change coming. Stay tuned.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
So, you traded a custom built up Shelby vert for a 5.0? OK, I guess that's how it works. Wish I could have had a shot at the Shelby. She was Fancy as F**K!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Actually I bought the GT in May and had both for awhile. The goal was to keep both...but the economy just hasn't been going my way so, something had to go...and unfortunately the only one that could and make me money was the Shelby. Technically it was sold to Sheehy...and my Explorer XLT was traded for an Explorer Sport.

I thought about putting it up for sale and see what happened but, I'm an impatient person. I wanted it done and done quick. I'm a little sad but, my bank account is a little better now so, that's relieved some stress. Some times you gotta do things....

I thought you were done with Shelby's Scott??

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Ginger face has my name on speed dial in case he wants to sell Shelby, I wanted to be first caller. Other than that, a 350r would have been nice at MSRP but Ford and Co. are a bunch of greedy bastidages. One day.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Ginger face has my name on speed dial in case he wants to sell Shelby, I wanted to be first caller. Other than that, a 350r would have been nice at MSRP but Ford and Co. are a bunch of greedy bastidages. One day.

I hear ya...that's why I jumped. I wanted a GT350 or GT500(if and when it comes out). I reviewed the numbers alot and it would have meant trading in the Shelby on the new one with all positive equity going towards the new car to even come close to a decent payment. I wanted money in my pocket....so GT it was..the Explorer Sport was a bonus. And a fun one at that.

Sheehy's got mine online for $40k...which is what I'd have been asking...or more. I'd bet, for a quick sale, you could get them down a little.

Users who are viewing this thread