Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Really great progress Chris! The car looks awesome and should be an animal with the YSI. Let us know how it does after Shaun works his magic! Where are you moving to?
Thanks man!! It’ll actually be drew tuning the holley setup :). Headed back to Alabama:)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well damn I was hoping to get a run in one day lol
You can. Just go to the track with me :). Last time I did a pull on the street I blew the Hoosiers off in 3rd. Not trying to do that again lol. And that was with 890 to the tire I’ll be closer to 1k through the auto lol. Def not trying to kill my self on the street hahaha

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
You can. Just go to the track with me :). Last time I did a pull on the street I blew the Hoosiers off in 3rd. Not trying to do that again lol. And that was with 890 to the tire I’ll be closer to 1k through the auto lol. Def not trying to kill my self on the street hahaha
My car is just a weekend cruiser no truck/trailer/track needed :p Pretty sure if the 1200-1800hp cars at 2k can manage our lowly 900-1000hp cars will survive ;) Hope to see you come out to the cars and coffee events at least.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My car is just a weekend cruiser no truck/trailer/track needed :p Pretty sure if the 1200-1800hp cars at 2k can manage our lowly 900-1000hp cars will survive ;) Hope to see you come out to the cars and coffee events at least.
I’ll come to the cars and coffee somehow. But running off of ignite means it’ll be trailered lol.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Get some cheaper e85 fill it up and come out lol
Spanish fort to Gulfport isn’t a short drive on e85 lol. My car isn’t a street car anymore either. I don’t have street wheels either lol. Plus my truck and trailer will look good at cars and coffee. I don’t trust pump e85 anymore. Well Atleast Cali e85. I don’t think there are any e85 stations in the south

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Spanish fort to Gulfport isn’t a short drive on e85 lol. My car isn’t a street car anymore either. I don’t have street wheels either lol. Plus my truck and trailer will look good at cars and coffee. I don’t trust pump e85 anymore. Well Atleast Cali e85. I don’t think there are any e85 stations in the south
We have a few around here.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Can you shoot me some addresses where?? If I have the ability to run pump I will. And just run ignite at the track! That would be super nice.

there are several E85 locator sites if you google it. Here in FL we're starting to get Wawa and Racetrac stations carrying E85 that people are saying tests pretty well basically year round so far

coposrv

Established Member
This build is flat out awesome. OP I’ve tried to Follow you on instagram but the request wasn’t allowed. Do you use it much?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread