Mecum Indy will have a '94 Black Lightning

94 Black Lightn

Established Member
On May 13th the Mecum Indy auction will have a Black Lightning (Lot J126) with 123.5K on the odo up for sale. It would appear that under the hood it shows some wear, and the Tubular Rear Bumper is missing end caps. The steering wheel has a cheap cover on it and doesn't appear to have original mats in it or the center Jump-Seat. It does have the Tow Package but not the Sliding Rear Window.

What's everyone's thoughts about what it will go for with the 10% premium paid to Mecum?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1651880929754.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
About what I expected. I thought maybe closer to $12K. I've got to watch today's Mecum auction (taped) tomorrow and tomorrow's, too. Any outstanding sales today that you saw, vehicle wise.

94 Black Lightn

Established Member
We'll have to see what this week's Tuesday through Saturday auction produces. A friend back in Indy said he went through the auction and was impressed with the number of quality cars coming up for auction.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I gotta say, if I was in the market for a custom-type vehicle, I'd buy at one of these auctions versus trying to build one. I learned my lesson building one car, it was ****ing crazy expensive, even with me doing most of the work.

Users who are viewing this thread